GO!

this is seriously disgusting!

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Manson

Purred: Tue Aug 10, '10 6:03pm PST 
This happened in my area and it makes me sick to know that this is happening.

Buffalo Police Find Cat Marinating Alive in Car Trunk
http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=82332&catid =37
[notify]

Spike

Tubby tabby- love!

Purred: Wed Aug 11, '10 3:27am PST 
Um...how did the cat's new owner Vicki Kankowski suddenly morph into Gary Korkuc? The article was written in an ambiguous way, and at first I thought she was the one who had passed the cat on to Korkuc. As horrible as his actions were, simply banning him from adopting another cat from the shelter system is not the only way to address this problem. He sounds like he's either mentally ill or addicted to something and is suffering from delusions. He needs to be put in custody and have his mental health evaluated before he hurts another animal or moves on to human beings. I am not an apologist for Korkuc, but if he is one of the many seriously mentally ill people who have ended up living in the community and acting erratically because of the collapse of the mental health care system, he should get care and/or be watched. He should be watched anyway because he sounds like a living time bomb. They should develop a system for identifying animal abusers in every location the way they make the identities of pedophiles known to those living near them.
[notify]

Manson

Purred: Wed Aug 11, '10 4:09am PST 
I completely agree with everything you said.
[notify]

Summer

Purred: Wed Sep 22, '10 6:26am PST 
Ugh you dont want to read the comments people made, joking or not some of the comments themselves are disgusting frown

Im glad that the cat was able to be saved in time.
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sun Dec 12, '10 2:04am PST 
I hope you were not referring to any comments I made. I was not joking, and if you thought so, you were wrong.
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Sun Dec 12, '10 7:28pm PST 
I believe that Summer was referring to the comments left by readers at the news site where the story was posted.

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Dec 13, '10 12:13am PST 
Sorry.

Edited by author Mon Dec 13, '10 12:19am PST

[notify]

evee

feets!!!!

Purred: Mon Jan 17, '11 7:02pm PST 
this guy is obviously insane and needs help, and i hope he never gets a pet again.
[notify]