GO!

Please read!!! Desperate!! Cats need transport or will go back to shelter!!

This is a special place for Catsters to help Catsters arrange for community transport of rescues or cats being re-homed. Even though we love our community, please remember this is the Internet. Be sure not to post personal information publicly or share it prematurely; always use your best judgment when working with people unknown to you. Thanks for helping our furry friends get to their furrever homes!

Pixel

I need some- kitty Ritalin!

Purred: Sat Jun 26, '10 5:14pm PST 
12 cats rescued from a high-kill shelter are going to be sent back there if not picked up from the boarding vet by this Tuesday!! Kitties are in McConnells, SC and need to get to Knoxville, TN. Four hour trip that could be split up. ANYONE in the area please pawmail me!!!!
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Mon Jun 28, '10 9:50pm PST 
aa

Edited by author Mon Jun 28, '10 9:52pm PST

[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Mon Jun 28, '10 9:50pm PST 
What is McConnell's near? If it's located so it wouldn't be out of the way for someone to get the kitties to the SC border or a bit into GA on a Friday or Saturday morning, I can take them most of if not all the way to Knoxville. Of course if the recipient is in Knoxville, it would be helpful if they could meet in Chattanooga to share the trip...

Edited by author Mon Jun 28, '10 9:53pm PST

[notify]

Pixel

I need some- kitty Ritalin!

Purred: Wed Jun 30, '10 7:19pm PST 
Thanks for your offer, Boo Boo! The kitties did get a transport arranged, but sadly many got sick while at the shelter and didn't recover. I think only one family has survived--cats at these shelters get no vaccines or vet care a lot of the time. There are lots of cats in need in the GA/SC area, so hopefully you can help out sometime in the future!
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Thu Jul 1, '10 10:35am PST 
Keep me in mind; I live on the west side of ATL but go to school 20 miles NORTH of town, so I'm used to living in the car anyway, plus I have 3 days a week available as i'm currently enemployed.
[notify]