GO!

Suleiman has crossed the Rainbow Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Suleiman the- Magnificat- R.I.P.

Tah, mommy ...- you must be mad!

Purred: Sat May 8, '10 6:19pm PST 
Today was probably the hardest day I've had in the last 14 years.

My precious Suleiman, my love, my heart, my best friend and companion. We ate together, cuddled and slept together, sometimes even used the bathroom together (litterbox in the bathroom). We argued and he always got the last word in. Obstinate, stubborn, cantankerous. But also loving, smart, sweet, clean, clever.

He saved my life twice - literally.

I'm lost. I don't know what I'm going to do without him. I'm disabled, alone most of the time and I truly love him with all my heart. Well, what's left of it. He took most of it with him today when he left.

But I know it was time and so did he. It was calm, peaceful, respectful ... the doctor even made an imprint of both his hands in clay for me as a keepsake. And yes he is having a private cremation and yes I will have his ashes.

So he is no longer sick, suffering, in pain. He is at peace. And for that I am glad because it would be cruel and selfish to keep him here with me for my own sake while watching him suffer.

But now I'm wandering my apt. looking for him. No I'm not a kid, I'm 55 y/o. I just want my baby back. I miss him so much, I just don't know how to go on without him.

I love you Suleiman and always will.
[notify]

Reuben (An- angel now)

Forever an Angel

Purred: Sat May 8, '10 7:21pm PST 
We are so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Suleiman. What a beautiful tribute to your best friend and companion. May time help to ease the pain as it never really goes away. It just becomes less raw. May all the wonderful memories you have together bring a smile to your face. I know Suleiman will watch over you and comfort you in times of need. He might even guide you to open your heart and home to another wonderful companion. When my beloved Reuben suddenly passed away I was so heartbroken and lonely I had to adopt another precious kitty. My Simon will never replace Reubs(he was a one and only) but he has certainly helped to fill the void and I love him so much. Fly free sweet Suleiman and have fun running in the endless fields of catnip! You will always be loved and never forgotten.

Hugs and purrs,
Simon & Reuben(an angel)
hughughughug
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun May 9, '10 5:25am PST 
We are so sorry for the loss of Suleiman.

Remember you will see him again it is promised.

We're sure Suleimen will send you a little one to your door step when you least expect.

Sissy and Sugar - my two brothers sent Autumn and me to Mommy.

hughug

Pebbles

The window cat

Purred: Sun May 9, '10 10:07am PST 
I am very sorry for your loss frown hug
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Sun May 9, '10 6:47pm PST 
Suleiman is forever in your heart .... you will meet again.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hughughughug

Stormy - Forever In- My Heart

I'll only come- out for mom

Purred: Mon May 10, '10 4:53am PST 
We are very sorry for your loss.
[notify]

Ava 4 ever- Mommy's- Angel

Mommy's Angel

Purred: Tue May 11, '10 7:32pm PST 
I am so sorry.....