GO!

The final decision..

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tequila

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 3:37pm PST 
It had to be made yesterday. Tequila fell the day before, and went downhill fast. She lost the use of her back end. The vet said she had nerve damage and her heart wasn't in good shape. He said she'd probably been sick since she was born. Cats aren't supposed to land on their backs when they fall. I don't understand why none of the other vets we've been to told us anything.

There was nothing we could do. Even if we could afford it, I just couldn't let her go through that. She gave up. The least I could do was let her go peacefully.

I'm not sure how to feel right now.
[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 3:58pm PST 
So sorry to hear this Tequila, I am sure your people made the right decisions for you.
Lots of love.
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 4:44pm PST 
Althought it may take a while for you to sort your feelings out, know that Tequila is no longer sick or in pain. You are in our purr prayers.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn

Miss Daisy

I'm a happy- girl!

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 7:29pm PST 
We will say a kitty purrayer for Tequila tonight!little angel
There are some groups here on Catster that deal with The Rainbow Bridge such as...
Rainbow Bridge Angel Babies...group/Rainbow_bridge_angel_babies-8835 or
group/A_team-7619...otherwise known as The A Team
Hope this info helps!
[notify]

Al Hirt

A Jazzy New- Orleans Kitty

Purred: Sun Mar 21, '10 8:40am PST 
You made the right decision, not to let your fur baby suffer......even if it is the MOST difficult decision any pet owner has to make.

I had to do this several years ago with my 20 year old cat Creme Puff. All of us send soft paw pats and prayers, and know that many, many CATSTER moms and dads have had to do the same thing you did, and all of us understand your hurt and feeling of loss.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Miss- Sable-Kitty

Miracle Child

Purred: Sun Mar 21, '10 5:03pm PST 
Dear, sweet Tequila... my heart is aching for your grieving family. This same thing happened to my mommy's precious Lupine doggy, a number of years ago... Although Lupine's problem came from very old age, the decision to let her go was every bit as devastating. Still, my mommy knows in her heart that she absolutely did the right thing-- as did yours. It's not possible, in good conscience, to let a creature suffer when there's no hope of a return to health. My family's thoughts & prayers are winging their way to your family........
[notify]

Buddy

Purr, Purr,- Purr!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 21, '10 9:35pm PST 
Oh dear, sweet Tequila... your purrents made the rght decision and now you are not suffering anymore. You will live on in memory furrever. Our thoughts are with your family. little angel
[notify]

Beloved- Angel Amelia- loves HL!

I am finally- with my True- Love Bill....

Purred: Mon Mar 22, '10 4:24pm PST 
hug My meowmy would have done the same thing out of love for us. Kitties don't want so many vet trips and medicines and procedures and pain.... we are so so sorry for you and your family and send many prayers of love and comfort.... we know how deep the hurt is and we send our love... hug
[notify]

Lilly *PAWS*

Yes, you may- call me Princess

Purred: Tue Mar 23, '10 2:10am PST 
Your kitty is healthy and running at the bridge now. I know it would be better if Tequila were still with you, but you've done your best and she's no longer in any pain. Sending purrs and hugs to you!
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Tue Mar 23, '10 5:37pm PST 
Tequila cry

Oh, I'm just so sad for you sweetheart & for yur Mommy too. It's never, eva easy. I will light a candle for you as time heals from your loss.

God bless you & families. hug hug hug hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2