GO!

White Star Whitester Day 2010

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Icebox- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Principles ...- Values ...- Common Sense

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 2:50am PST 
Welcome all Catsters to the Pure White Kitty Club 4rd Annual White Star Whitester Day.

Each year on January 15th, a number of us white cats painstakingly choose some non-white kitties that have added something special to the Catster Community. In the following posts each white cat will announce an award to a special kitty.

Please join the Pure White Kitty Club in conCATulating the following Award Winners.
[notify]

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 2:51am PST 
Some of you who have been Catster of the Week, Catster of the Day or Diary Pick have badges for your pages that were made by Dusty the PuppyCat. Others have nice photos that Dusty has helped you with and sometimes one has been surprised out of the blue by a great work by Dusty. When a fur needs any kind of graphic Dusty jumps right on in there.

What makes Dusty stand out even more is his helping fit kitties (and pups too) with wings that have traveled to Rainbow Bridge. Didn't Dusty do a great job fitting my wings? Thank You Dusty the PuppyCat!

Dusty, I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page. I have your momma's email, but if you want it sent to a different email address message me.

Edited by author Fri Jan 15, '10 2:53am PST

[notify]

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 2:54am PST 
Sometimes getting your page nice and pretty gets you to feeling mean and ugly. One kitty who is a hard worker in helping furs with their Pet Pages is Junior Fluffkins You don't see Junior out in public forums much since he spends most of that time helping furs (kits and pups) with questions and problems in the group Pawsome Pages

You can see from the groups on Junior's Page that he enjoys helping others. He purrs for the missing and sick, helps furs find a forever home, gives advise to kitties not feeling so well, and of course helps furs not too code inclined make a nice Pet Page.

Junior. I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page. Please pmail me your human's email address so I can send you your star.

Edited by author Fri Jan 15, '10 3:09am PST

[notify]

The- Drifter&hear- ts;

Leinani is- my- princess

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 4:12am PST 
My White Star this year goes to Gleek

I am awarding it to him but it's really for his whole family.
They have been through an awfull lot in the past year or so and we are all hoping that this year will be better for them.
[notify]

♥ - Cinderella - ♥

I am hungry!!- Where is my- Chicken???

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 4:27am PST 
My White star this year goes to Rocky Ann

She has been diagnosed with CRF almost 3 years ago and she has been keeping her health so well that she is our hero! We love you very much, Rocky Ann I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page.
Love
Cinderella
[notify]

♥- Simi Forever- Loved

Danger

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 4:31am PST 
My White Star this year goes to Eve

What happened to her should never happen to another kitten. We love you Sweetie and you will always remember
Eve I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page

Love
Simi
[notify]

♥- Star- ♥

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 4:35am PST 
My White Star this year goes to Mercy

She & her family are a very good friends of us and she has been under the weather lately. I know you will get back to your old self very soon
Mercy, I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page

Love
Star
[notify]

Dakota

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 4:35am PST 
Gleek happy dance

Rocky Ann happy dance

Eve happy dance
[notify]

♥- Moon- ♥

Shy Girl

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 4:37am PST 
My White Star this Year goes to Shelly Sue

Because we are so happy she found her great forever home this past year! We love her and her family very much
Shelly, I present you a Pure White Kitty Club Star to proudly wear on your page

Love
Moon
[notify]

Hawkeye- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Yeah,- Whatever....

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 4:41am PST 
Mercy Mercy Me wave

Shelly Sue hamster dance
[notify]

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5