GO!

my dear Missy has passed away

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Missy(never- 'll forget- you)

My love

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 6:14am PST 
Hello everyone
I have never imagined that I’ll write such a topic about my dear Missy. I’m writing this over my tears and I needed your support. On the 21 of November Missy gave birth of two cute kittens and on the 28 of November she passed away. I was in shock and I’m still not believing what has happened. I miss her, I miss her so much. She was so dear to me and I loved her and she loved me so much. I had her since she was 6 months old and where every I go she is with me all the time. She was special in every way and a member of my family. I feel deeply hurt and sometimes angry. She died in my arms and that what hurt me the most. Now I’m taking care of her kittens and remembering her all the time

I love you my sweet Missy
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 9:39am PST 
Oh Dear - we are sooo sorry for your loss.

Please remember you will see her again. Thank you for taking care of her kittens.

xoxoxo

Edited by author Tue Dec 1, '09 9:39am PST

Raza

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 10:10am PST 
hugLots and lots of purrs from our family
[notify]

My love

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 10:14am PST 
thanks sky for your kidness
and yes i'm taking care of her kittens and today one of them has opened his eyes and i was so happy
[notify]

My love

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 10:18am PST 
thanks raza for your kindness
[notify]

Angel Salem- (In Loving- Memory

Mom`s Sweet- Angel

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 11:21am PST 
Purrs and hugs from our whole family, our mommy knows how much it hurts to lose a fur babyhughug
[notify]

My love

Purred: Tue Dec 1, '09 12:02pm PST 
thanks for your kindness
and indeed it hurts so much
[notify]

Chase

Mom's lap- monitor

Purred: Wed Dec 2, '09 12:39pm PST 
hug kitty hugs
[notify]

Mickey Piper- (We Miss- You)

Our Angel

Purred: Wed Dec 2, '09 1:38pm PST 
We were so sorry to hear of Missy's loss. I know what it is like to lose a furkid. But I can tell you that in time it does get better. Missy's little furbabies will be so grateful to you for looking after them. A bit of Missy will be in the kittens too.

Big hugs and purrs from our whole family.

Purrs, Mickey
[notify]

Sterling Mithril

Jaws-I\'ll eat- anything!

Purred: Wed Dec 2, '09 4:38pm PST 
It is very painful to lose the ones we love...our Mom had her 5 foster kittens killed by the shelter she was fostering them for...so she knows the depth of pain that your Mom must feel. All our furramily's love, and wishes for healing the grief and loss go out to your mom. We wish your mom the best in raising your little kittens, and hope and purray that they do well and stay healthy.
Sterling Mithril and furramilyhug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3