GO!

The wedding of Karisma & Mr. Lollycat McNoNo

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 54: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Pawlette- McNoNo

I'm in love with- Riley

Purred: Fri Nov 20, '09 8:20pm PST 
Pawlease join us here this Sunday
November 22, 2009 at 10am Catster time (pst) as the beautiful Karisma takes her partner in no no's (my brother) Mr. Lollycat McNoNo to be her lawfully wed one & only no no for the rest of her naughty lives.

Edited by author Fri Nov 20, '09 8:27pm PST

[notify]

Hooch ~- Forever- Loved

Alpha Cat

Purred: Sat Nov 21, '09 3:15pm PST 
We are all excited in our home. The wedding of Karisma and her furever love Mr. Lollycat McNoNo will be the highlight of our year. The wedding will take place on the East Coast at 1 PM.

The Wedding Pawty:

The Groom: Mr. Lollycat McNoNo
The Bride: Karisma
Catmaiden Of Honor: Pawlette Nip-NoNo
Bridespurr: Zoey
Bridespurr: Sadie
Best Groomspurr: Riley
Groomspurr: Tommy
Groomspurr: Quinn C.
Flowerpurr: Dazy
Ring Bearer: Ziggy

Please join us as these two adorable but mischievious young rascals are wed.
[notify]

Pooh Bear

Mr. This is MY- house.

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 4:17am PST 
What a wonderpurr couple...mom will be at Operation Catnip during the wedding but we wanted to be sure and stop in and wish the lovely couple a grand and happy start their lives together!

hugs and purrrrrrs,
Pooh and the Carolina Crew
[notify]

Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 5:01am PST 
I hads to stop in this mornings and say Congratulations to my friends! I is so happy fur Karisma and Lolly. They is a furrry goods couple and I is glad they is gettings married so they can bes together furever! I wish I coulds be there, but Mommie has to works (gives Mommie a look of disgust). When her gets home, we will stop by and see if the reception is stills going on. I knows the wedding will bes beautiful (and fun). Concatulations from me and my family!!! Lufs, Little Coquihappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Maggie

Purring Girl

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 8:11am PST 
Concats Lolly & Karisma!!! cloud 9 kissing

I wish we could be here for the whole thing, but we may just be able to stop by. At least, I hope we can.

cheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

Rudy

I'm a needy boy!

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 8:12am PST 
Concats Lolly & Karisma!

You know, momma & daddy's furriends are here with that dog so we'll probably be really quiet during the wedding.

Hope you have a great day! happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Riley

Is it dinner- time yet? - No?....Now?

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 9:13am PST 
Hey guys!! Anybody here yet? *looks around* Sorry I couldn't wear my tux...our plus ran out and we gotta wait til mom gets paid to renew.... frown
[notify]

Quinn C.

My Aunties Rock!

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 9:17am PST 
*sneaks in with his crew of Cootie Busters to make sure the wedding arena is 100% ccootie free. Can't have his furrend's wedding crashed by cooties!* eekeekeekeekeekeekeekeekeek
[notify]

Zoey

Tommy's wife- furevfur!

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 9:41am PST 
*Zoey sneaks in and see's Quinn and his cootie spray*
Don't you dare get that on my pwetty dwess buster!!!!!
I am so catcited fur Lolly and Karisma!! They sure going to have one naughty marriage, MOL!!!!!

Ziggy is here with me, as his Mom cannot be due to a family emergency, she insisted that he still come, to see his lovely girl, and to deliver the rings!
[notify]

Mr. Lollycat- McNoNo

<3's his Auntie

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 9:42am PST 
*nervously paces back & forth hoping everyone shows up*
What if Karisma doesn't show up? or what is I faint again? or what if I forget how Pawlly teached me to say my 'r's?
[notify]

(Page 1 of 54: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]