GO!

Icebox is an Angel

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 9:15pm PST 
ICEBOX - Age 15 - crossed the bridge on Wednesday, October 28th.
She was a driving force and an admin of the Pawsome Pages group. Thanks to her expertise, many of us now have pawsome pages!
She was tiny but with a big purrsonality and will be sorely missed!

Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Samoa - Diva Angel

Supreme- Detective &- Beauty Queen

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 9:30pm PST 
Icebox was a pawsome kitty, and we send hugs to her family on this sad day.

hug
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 9:40pm PST 
Oh! Dearest Icebox! We miss you already. The Bridge cats must be standing in line to greet you. We know how your Mom and Dad's hearts are broken. Kitty kisses to wipe their tears away.

Purrs and Love,
Athena, Apollo and Aragorn
hughughughug

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 9:48pm PST 
Icebox was always there to help anyone with technical questions, whether it was in her own group, Pawsome Pages, here in the forums or if you pawmailed her with a problem. She would help!

Icebox liked to have a good time, too. Not too many outside of the Olde Furts group would know this, but she liked to streeeeeeeeeeeeeak through The Olde Furts Home at the most unexpected times.

Catster is better because of Icebox and all of Catster is gonna miss her.
My deepest sympathy to Icebox's family, I know you're going to miss her most of all. hug hug
[notify]

Arrow

I Love My Mummy!

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 9:52pm PST 
Another Catster legend leaves us for the bridge - so sad. When clueless Mummy joined Catster, Pawsome Pages was one of the first groups she let me join and Icebox was always there pitching in to help out. At first Mummy thought Icebox was a Samoyed (she got glasses not long after that!) but then realised this was a beautiful white kitty.
She will be missed - sending purrs for her family.
[notify]

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 9:57pm PST 
Iceblittle angelx,

We will miss you. You are pawsome in so many ways.

Lcryve,
Rocky Ann

hug
[notify]

Vanessa

Furry Girl

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 10:05pm PST 
I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about Icebox. May she rest in peace. My purrs and condolences go out to her family. hug
[notify]

Princess- Annie

I am a princess- enough said

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 10:27pm PST 
Icebox I'm so sorry for your family's loss we all loved you at PWK's *Princess Annie throws her crown to heaven for Ice Box to wear*

Sad princess tears for you and your family.

whiskered Kisses
Princess Annie
[notify]

Gaia Rose

I know.- I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\- 'm cute. You can

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 10:48pm PST 
Oh! She just spokes to me about me being in a cage. She gaves mama some advice. I's so sad I's not gonna get to knows her. She part of the reasons I's got such a beautiful page! I's gonna cut my little purrs motor on for hers family!
[notify]

Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 10:52pm PST 
Icebox was one of my first cat friends, maybe the very first. Through her work in Pawsome Pages, she taught me so much, just as she has so many others. And she was a very good friend... she didn't mind that I was a dog.

But what really hurts is knowing how much her family will miss her. I will pray for them and hope that they will find some comfort in their happy memories.

Icy, someday we can both watch the butterflies together.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4