GO!

What color would you say Axel is?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ayla

Surprise... I'm- a girl!!!

Purred: Mon Oct 19, '09 1:13am PST 
He has tan and dark brown almost black tiger stripes on his back and a pattern on his face and then he has a white chest and front legs and some white on his face. Not sure if it is a tabby or just mixed not sure??? Thanks!
[notify]

Charlie

Why did they- take almost all- my tooths??

Purred: Mon Oct 19, '09 8:50pm PST 
His color is brown tabby with white, like me (it's just harder to see my brown)! The M on his forehead means he's a tabby smile

Edited by author Mon Oct 19, '09 8:50pm PST

[notify]

Ayla

Purred: Tue Oct 20, '09 6:43am PST 
Thank you! LOL and we just found out he is a she haha. Now she is Ayla instead of Axel... Hard to tell she was abandoned at 4 weeks frown Thanks for your response!
[notify]

Al Hirt

A Jazzy New- Orleans Kitty

Purred: Tue Oct 20, '09 6:51am PST 
What a precious kitten, glad you adopted her and gave her a safe and loving home. We visited her page and left her a present.

The New Orleans Kittiesdancingdancingcheercheercheerapplauseapplause
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Tue Oct 20, '09 8:08am PST 
LOL. ive done that, ive had a foster kitten who was so huge i thought it was a dude, a few weeks in when "he" hit 5 weeks i found that he was a she. laugh out loud

and yes you are a brown tabby and white! cute! ^_^
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Tue Oct 20, '09 8:52am PST 
Aww, what a cutie! Yay for brown tabbies with white! dancingcheerhappy dance
big grin

Stormy- 2000-2009

Tall, Dark, and- Handsome.

Purred: Tue Oct 20, '09 10:54am PST 
You could call her a bi-color brown tabby. Generally is combo of white and some other coloring of just about any kind. She is adorable, I love the sitting picture, lovely coloring too.
[notify]

Ayla

Purred: Tue Oct 20, '09 10:55am PST 
Thanks everyone. I absolutely adore Ayla she is such a doll. We actually just went to the vet today and found out that she is only 6 weeks old... So sad, that means she was found abandoned at only 4 weeks old : So no shots today, but she did get dewormer for her little pot belly! I haven't seen any worms in her stool but maybe it takes a few days? Any way I'm sure she will be fine, she doesn't seem to even know she has worms she is active and cuddly and just full of lovekissing
[notify]

Sassy

mystery poop!- who did it?

Purred: Tue Oct 20, '09 10:57am PST 
she probibly has round worms. tapeworms you tend to see little segments on there bum.
[notify]

Ayla

Purred: Wed Oct 21, '09 1:17am PST 
Ya I believe that they were round worms. Her stools look normal so I'm guessing she is fine. They will deworm her a second time when she gets her shots in November just a a precaution. Thanks everyone.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2