GO!

Southern MN cats for adoption!!!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Dusty - ADOPTED!!!- YEAH!

I'll cuddle you,- and you, and- you...

Purred: Mon Sep 21, '09 3:04pm PST 
Hi Everyone!

For Pets has some cats for adoption, so let me introduce them! (I'm one of them by the way!) To see them all, visit www.forpets.petfinder.com (remove any spaces) to see them all, or click on me to see my family! Send me a message if you are interested, or just to wish us luck! Hope I get my new family soon!!!

kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty
[notify]

Dusty - ADOPTED!!!- YEAH!

I'll cuddle you,- and you, and- you...

Purred: Mon Sep 21, '09 3:11pm PST 
wave

I'm the new kitten! I was just found today by some people. I was lying really low in the grass in a ditch by a business just south of Mankato, MN (which is where all our cats are from around). I was taken to the business by where I was found and taken to one of the board members of For Pets who works there. The nice lady who works there let me sleep in her computer bag until she could bring me out to my foster home, where I am now. kitty

They aren't sure yet if I am a boy or girl, but tomorrow I'm going to visit the nice vet and they'll find out then. My adoption fee is $25 to help cover the cost of my shots and future spay or neuter. They think I am about 3-4 months old. Please send me a message if you are interested in me!!! kitty

kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty
[notify]