GO!

Wedding of Pickles and Butterscotch

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Butterscotch

Teasing my- brothers is a- blast!

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 10:15am PST 
My lovely fiance, Pickles, and I will be getting married tomorrow, June 14, at 4:00 Catster time.

Anyone who is not able attend is welcome to stop in here to "sign our guestbook" before the ceremony tomorrow.
[notify]

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 1:04pm PST 
Copper can't attend cause shes a puppy, and they dont allow dogs in the caster forums (pooey) cry But, she wants to wish you a happy B-day and she got you this: Present

Well, you didnt have a money tree- so this is all she could get you- ya know, being in retirement in Doggy heaven and all..
[notify]

Hannah♥- ;

My Heart Is True

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 1:42pm PST 
I'll be there Butter! Can't wait. dancing
Where are you two going on your honeymoon?
[notify]

Fisher♥- ;

Am I the Catch- of the Day?

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 1:59pm PST 
Can I come? I promise not to get in the way!
[notify]

Hannah♥- ;

My Heart Is True

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 2:23pm PST 
I'll have to ask, Fisher, but I am pretty sure it will be OK. You just have to be very quiet during the ceremony. No meowing.
[notify]

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 3:45pm PST 
Butter my love,
Thank you so much for starting this thread for our dear friends so that they can stop by and sign our book.

Ashes! That is so very generous of Copper. We thank her very much and wish that she could attend the wedding too. She can watch down on the festivities from her place in heaven and sprinkle angel dust down on us.
(Ashes & Harry), your tuxes should be on the way very soon too. Butter will send them to you as soon as he receives them.

Hi Hannah. Thanks for stopping by. We will be sending your gown as soon as it is ready. Should be this evening or tomorrow morning. I know that it will be beautiful and I can hardly wait to see you in it, my dear friend.

Fisher, you are most welcome to join us. We would be more than happy to have you share in our joy. We will look forward to seeing you at the wedding tomorrow.
[notify]

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 3:47pm PST 
*Whispers to Hannah*
"I think that Butter is keeping the honeymoon plans to himself for now. He hasn't even told me where we are going. I am so excited and can hardly wait to find out myself. I know that it will be lovely."
[notify]

Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 4:15pm PST 
Thank you for the invitation! this will be our first wedding to attend!
Chef Rooster and Clowder
[notify]

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 5:04pm PST 
Good evening Chef,
We are so thrilled and honored that you dropped by and will be looking forward to seeing you at the wedding.
[notify]

Shadow

Offical Taste- tester

Purred: Sat Jun 13, '09 6:34pm PST 
Concats Butterscotch and Pickles!!
I will not be able to attend for I am going t the windy city to help my furwife take care of her Meowmy. My gift is not much but here it is.
My best wishes to you and I know that you two will make a lovely couple.
Much Love,
Shadow
[notify]

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]