GO!

SAMPSON SILVER DOLLAR & BAILEY GRAY CLOUD'S PAWTY

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
BAILEY GRAY- CLOUD

Give me a cat- w/hair long- beautiful hair

Purred: Fri Apr 3, '09 2:37pm PST 
On Saturday April 4, 2009, Sampy and my pawty will be celebrated. Come join us in our pawsome pawty! Fun, games, FOOD galore! Catnip drinks, dancing, etc. Pawty starts early so you can come early if you want!. Early birds & night owls welcome. The food is plentiful (has to be as Catster cats love to eat & pawty)! See you all there! We'll have a blast!!

Bail
partyhughamster dancesnoopywishesparty
[notify]

SAMPSON- SILVER- DOLLAR

I'm the King of- this Castle!

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 4:20am PST 
Hi Everycat:

Bail's and my pawty is all day today. We'd be happy to see our friends on this lovely spring day! The food has already been put out. Let's have a pawsome time! big grinpartyhamster dancehugwishessnoopycheercheer
[notify]

MERLIN

Panther Boys- Rule!

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 6:01am PST 
Hi, it's Merlin, the Panther Boy! I'm ready to pawty!!big grin HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMPY & BAIL!! WOO-HOO!!!cheerpartypartywisheshughamster dancesnoopy
[notify]

Rocky Ann- Forever

Hello Kitty

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 9:29am PST 
partyparty HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMPY & BAIL!!!! partyparty

balloons What a Super Week you've had!! balloons

happy dance party happy dance party happy dance party
[notify]

Colleen - (Forever- Loved)

I'm Colleen,- Queen of The- Condo!

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 12:15pm PST 
Happy Birthday Bailey and Sampy! This is sure a nice pawty. I'm going to go grab some food. I'm als dropping off some Tiki for every cat to enjoy.party
[notify]

Mercedes

Precious Angel

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 3:53pm PST 
partyhamster danceparty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMPY AND BAIL! Hope this birthday has been pawsome for you both!

Love,
Mercy and family

partypartypartypartyparty
[notify]

BAILEY GRAY- CLOUD

Give me a cat- w/hair long- beautiful hair

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 5:07pm PST 
Hi!
Anybody here? We had some big delays. It's all Mommy's fault. She had to get a new clothes dryer. The old one died early this afternoon. She also ended up taking herself out to dinner. Salmon of course. She offered me some but I didn't like it as she squirted lemon all over it. HOW GROSS! Humans! I'll never understand them in a million years! Salmon tastes great in it's natural state, and that's what we have at this pawty. Let me at the salmon!

I see Rocky Ann, my girl Colleen and Mercy stopped by. Thank you kindly, girls!big grin
[notify]

CAMILLE ROSE- (Forever- Loved)

Torties Have- More Fun!

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 5:08pm PST 
Hi Bail,
I felt like dropping by. But please dont' chase me. Chase Landy. He likes it. big grin
[notify]

ORLANDO BLUE

Bad to the Bone

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 5:10pm PST 
Here I am, Bail. Let's play a game of tag!!big grin
[notify]

MERLIN

Panther Boys- Rule!

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '09 5:12pm PST 
Hey, I'm here too. I'll chase and bop all of you!!!big grin
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)