GO!

My sweet Isis is gone

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Isis- (2008-2009)

Spicey Icey

Purred: Thu Apr 2, '09 12:36pm PST 
She was only a year old (we think-we adopted her from a shelter). She was jumping from one counter to another in the kitchen. We heard a scratch and she fell. It wasn't until she let out the strangest yell that we knew something was wrong. She died within a minute. We think she somehow missed the counter and fell wrong and broke her neck. We buried her this morning and can't stop crying. The weather was perfectly sunny and warm for the burial and now it is stormy. I hate the thought of her being in the rain. We buried her with her favorite snacks and toys. WE MISS YOU, ISIS!
-mom and dad
[notify]

Bo Peep (In- Loving- Memory)

Rest in Peace- Dear BoBo- 6/12/07 -7/06/08

Purred: Thu Apr 2, '09 1:37pm PST 
To Isis' Family,

Our hearts go out to you... what a terrible tragedy. hug

It's not only how it happened, but also how young little Isis was. I was only a year and a month old when I passed last year. It was a very difficult time for our family.

Something positive to think about is that Isis did not suffer... and that can be a relief. I was sick the last few months before I crossed the bridge... and my seizures were very hard on my dads.

Rest assured, there are plenty of Catster kitties at the bridge waiting to welcome Isis... My angel fursisters Maggie and Bernie will be there too. We'll keep her busy until the time comes for you to meet again. little angel

So sorry for your loss,
Bo Peep and family
[notify]

Isis- (2008-2009)

Spicey Icey

Purred: Thu Apr 2, '09 5:11pm PST 
Thank you so much. I grew up with animals on the farm, but i don't ever remember this being so painful. Seeing the things we didn't bury her with lying around the house has been so hard. She was THE SWEETEST at i have ever met. We are just glad to have had what little time we did have with her. I take a lot of comfort in knowing she is at the rainbow bridge and pray that i can see her again some day. Thank you for your kind words.
-Leslie
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Thu Apr 2, '09 7:44pm PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. We are so sorry for your loss. Who knew that these little guys who climb around like monkeys are so fragile... A terrible tragic accident. She is looking down on you from the Bridge, happy and playing again, but sorry to see you suffering so much. Saddest purrs to you all from all of us. hug
[notify]

Paisan- =^..^=Italia- n Angel

Yes, I do answer- to pizza.

Purred: Fri Apr 3, '09 4:13pm PST 
For the family of Isis....we just came from her page and left you some words of comfort. We are so very sorry for your loss. What a tragic accident. We are purring and praying that you find peace and comfort in knowing she is with some of the most caring angels and she is looking down at her beloved family. She will miss you as much as you will miss her. She will never be forgotten.

Big kitty hugs to you all!
Paisan and family.
[notify]

Taag Our Guardian Angel

Her Majesty

Purred: Fri Apr 3, '09 8:44pm PST 
Oh no! So young, so unexpected and tragic. I have an extra soft spot for the younger ones. I am near to help Isis adjust to her new existence. Know that this the last time you will be apart and that you will one day be reunited for all eternity.

Oh how grieviously you must miss her. I too passed quickly. I was there with my family and with almost no warning, 15 minutes later, I was not.
I know I broke my people's hearts, but I asked them not to cry (although they do, and often) I told them, I will always love them and remember them with love. It is not the length of our time together that mattered, it was the amount love in each moment of our time together.
Isis says the same of you!

Here at the bridge it is Spring-time and Summer-time, and Spring again after! With sounds of soft wind on the waterfall, and the joyful leaves' laughter
[notify]

Tahiti - RIP

Mr. T

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 10:54am PST 
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so tragic to lose young ones for no apparent reason. My Tahiti just passed very quickly also on friday morning within seconds of waking up. I feel your heartache and know how hard it is to believe they're gone so suddenly without warning! Tahiti was such a mush that it's hard to be in the house without him. When i adopted him 2.5 yrs ago I never expected him to be so wonderful and become such a part of my life and my heart. Then lose him like this. My heart goes out to you! cry
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Sun Apr 5, '09 7:19pm PST 
For the short time you were together, you loved a lifetime's worth.

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn
hughughughug

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Mon Apr 6, '09 7:51am PST 
We send soft paw pats and purrs, and our meowmy sends hugs on your sad loss. As others have said, Isis is at the Rainbow Bridge, and one day you will see her again.

It is never easy to love a beloved pet, and especially when they are so young and in such a sudden and unexpected manner.

Sad Purrs,
Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain, Charmaine Neville and Buddy Bodlen

P.S. We visited Isis' page and left her a gift and a note

Edited by author Mon Apr 6, '09 7:52am PST

[notify]

Miss Daisy

I'm a happy- girl!

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 6:05pm PST 
Oh Isis...you look so pretty in your new angel wings!!little angellittle angel

We will continue to purr for your Meowmy. We know she misses you a whole lot!!hughug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2