GO!

Need Help With Shadow's Vet Bills ****HQ APPROVED****

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Thu Jan 22, '09 12:33pm PST 
Hi, efurrybody ~
I'm Shadow, a feral turned barncat turned housecat . Well, I'm a housecat now, but around Thanksgiving, when I was still a barn cat, I broke my leg! cry Boy, that hurt! But, even though I was "only" a barn cat, Mom got me fixed up at the surgeon's and made me an indoor cat; I've fallen in love with the sofa! laugh out loudlaugh out loud

But Mom had to charge the big, big bill and needs some help to pay it off before they start charging her all that interest. Catster HQ approved it for Mom to put the info in my diary; she started a Fundable account but time's running out. She just now got the permission from HQ, and the Fundable collection ends on Friday, January 30. If you'd like to help, you can get all the info in my diary. If you can't help, that's ok, too. smile

Join the Catster community

Edited by author Thu Jan 22, '09 1:05pm PST

Approved by forums moderator

Cleopatra- 8/4/96-7/18/- 13

Cleopatra~Queen- of de Nile

Purred: Fri Jan 23, '09 6:08am PST 
Shadow, we sent some money in.... Hope you are feeling better hug
[notify]

Samoa - Diva Angel

Supreme- Detective &- Beauty Queen

Purred: Fri Jan 23, '09 10:10am PST 
We added some to the cause, Shadow! Good luck, and we're glad you've become an indoor kitty!

applauseapplause
[notify]

Ernest- Hemmingway,- i.e., "Erni

merrrrrrow

Purred: Fri Jan 23, '09 7:42pm PST 
wave me mommy sent some money and we hope you get all the funds you need hug
[notify]

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sat Jan 24, '09 6:30am PST 
wave Hi, Erni! How'd you find me over here? smile

Thank you all - Erni, Cleo, and Hazel-Lucy, for helping Mom out; you guys are the bestest!hug
[notify]

Cleopatra- 8/4/96-7/18/- 13

Cleopatra~Queen- of de Nile

Purred: Sat Jan 24, '09 3:17pm PST 
*bumping this up*
[notify]

Baby

i am a cutie- kitty

Purred: Sun Jan 25, '09 12:35am PST 
bumping it up too
[notify]

Shadow

Feral No More!

Purred: Sun Jan 25, '09 1:17pm PST 
Thank you, Cleo and Baby; my mom is truly humbled by the care and concern shown by the Catster community. Soft purrs to you all. hug
[notify]

Isabelle

Do I smell- treats??

Purred: Sun Jan 25, '09 8:46pm PST 
Oh my cats, you reached the goal!!! happy dance Wow, congrats (I have been watching the fund and worried that it was 50% with only a week left).

wishes
[notify]

Sebastian

Purred: Sun Jan 25, '09 8:52pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing

That 's terrific!!!!!

way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause= D>applauseapplause
partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty:
partypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty: Ppartypartyparty
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
hamster dancepartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty hamster dancehamster dancehamster dance

Edited by author Sun Jan 25, '09 8:59pm PST

[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2