GO!

White Star Whitester Day 2009

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Icebox- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Principles ...- Values ...- Common Sense

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 2:18am PST 
Welcome all Catsters to the Pure White Kitty Club annual White Star Whitester Day.

Each year on January 15th, a number of us white cats painstakingly choose some non-white kitties that have added something special to the Catster Community. In the following posts each white cat will announce an award to a special kitty.

Please join the Pure White Kitty Club in conCATulating the following Award Winners.
[notify]

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 2:24am PST 
Now, who is an Olde Furt that doesn't know the Scootster?

Scooter doesn't have one bit of white on her purrson, but deep down inside she is a A1 Whitester all the way to the heart. Scootie has such a loving personality she cannot go anywhere on Catster without spreading love and cheer and cracking a smile on the most stubborn of cats, and you all know there is not a more stubborn cat than ME!

Scootie is even so cool as that she doesn't mind my occasional run through her Olde Furts group. Like this:

S ... T ... R ... E ... A ... K ... !

Scooter. I present with a White Star to wear on your page. Please pmail me your email.
[notify]

The- Drifter&hear- ts;

Leinani is- my- princess

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 4:10am PST 
If there is any cat out there that has not heard of sweet little Muppet 624959 then I'll eat my hat.
She has been through so much in her short life, but is now on the mend with the help of a wonderpurr forever mum & some wonderpurr, caring Catsters.
Purrlease go visit her page & read all about her life so far.

You deserve this & more dear Muppet.

I present with a White Star. Purrlease pmail me with your e-mail address so that I can send it to you to wear on your page.

Edited by author Thu Jan 15, '09 4:24am PST

[notify]

♥- Bella- ♥

I\'m married to- Tucker!!!

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 5:35am PST 
I chose my handsome husband Tucker as my cat to honor this year. He is a wonderful, loving kittie who is also very intelligent. He is a great detective, a loving companion and a fantastic brother to his sisfur Tessie and his new little brofur Tommy. I love him with all of my heart.
[notify]

Ditto- ♥ My- Angel

Man of the House

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 5:41am PST 
I chose my friend Boudin. He also suffered from FLUTD like me, and he has been a complete comfort to me and my meowmy since I passed away. Thank you Boudin!
[notify]

Hawkeye- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Yeah,- Whatever....

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 5:45am PST 
Scooter hamster dance
[notify]

Mystery- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Living a bit on- the wild side

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 5:46am PST 
Muppet hamster dance
[notify]

Rana Pushpin

If u ain't mad u- ain't payin'- attention

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 5:46am PST 
Tucker hamster dance
[notify]

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 5:47am PST 
Boudin hamster dance
[notify]

Captain- Gizmo ~- Angel Cat

To love and be- loved

Purred: Thu Jan 15, '09 6:42am PST 
I chose my beautifur wife, Katrine because she is so specia to me and to so many others on Catster. Katrine is always there to help any kitty who needs a furiend and with her gentle demeanor she is always a comfort to those who need it.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4