GO!

Hi ,we're new too.

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Shade

My name is not- Kittyfloss!

Purred: Sun Dec 7, '08 12:23pm PST 
My brother Smudge and I are new here too. Mama has been searching the web for information on raw feeding and somehow found this site. Daddy thinks that she is a crazy cat lady! Anyhow, we are both 5 month old kittens and full of mischief, MOL! We thought that we would say "hi" and that this site is cool!
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Sun Dec 7, '08 6:09pm PST 
Hi, Shade! Great name! And hi, to your brother, Smudge! Welcome to Catster! You'll like it here. Yes, you can post on the "Raw" forum and get lots of guidance there.

Also, feel free to add your Rainbow Bridge kitties to your family's pages. There are plenty of those here at Catster, too. If you have any questions, just post them and you will get plenty of help!

Darsh

Its a cat's- world. Humans- just live in i

Purred: Mon Dec 8, '08 9:46am PST 
Me and my gang will send you a pal request. snoopy
[notify]

Buzz n Bucky- ADOPTED!!!!- :-)

Let Us Entertain- You

Purred: Tue Dec 9, '08 9:37pm PST 
Welcome Shade and Smudge!
[notify]