GO!

Meowmorial Service for Macallan

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  
Anubis Rex- (aka "The- Bunny")

Don't smooch me,- I'm Irish!

Purred: Tue Nov 11, '08 10:36am PST 
This Service is to honour a fallen hero, our friend Macallan. (http://www.catster.com/cats/311709) Anypurr who cannot make the actual Meowmorial Service here on Saturday, November 15th at noon Catster time, is encouraged to leave meows of comfort for Macallan's family or a message in tribute of our friend in this thread at any time before or after the service.
[notify]

Hobbes IN- MEMORY OF A- ANGEL

Food Please

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '08 4:58pm PST 
Hi Macallan I did not know you but all animals have there own sweet spirit about them and every animal is apart of Gods creatures so I wanted to say goodbye and I am sorry to Macallan I won't be there but I still wanted to say good my prayers and thoughts are with Macallan's family Love Hobbes and family
[notify]

Simon- beloved- angel

see my blog at- www.ninasbigstor- e.com

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '08 6:37pm PST 
Macallan...i am so sorry you had to cross the bridge...many purrs to you and your family...many hugs and prayers.You were a wonderful cat and a great furrend...the angels must be singing to have you in their midst...many purrs, Simon
[notify]

Athena

Dainty Princess

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '08 7:01pm PST 
I did not know you, Macallan, but I'm so sorry about what happened! My sincerest condolences to your family. . . . cry
[notify]

Galin

Did someone say- it's time for- breakfast?

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '08 9:07pm PST 
Our sweet, sweet Mac we miss you very much sweet boy. And we cherish your memory and in death we are sure you were protecting your furamily. Mommy thinks we will be able to make the memorial. And if needed, I have my plane from FFF and will gladly take part in the Missing Man formation if I am needed. Please let me know.
[notify]

Tyson

I LOVE MY MUM

Purred: Wed Nov 12, '08 11:09pm PST 
Macallan.... we are so sorry that we will not be able to attend but wish to leave this message for you and your family . We like many were devastated at your sad ending to your life but we hope that you know how much you were loved and you are missed . You have left beautiful memories and these will always be cherished .
[notify]

Perla -- My sweet- angel

Cat of Mystery

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 4:23am PST 
Oh, Macallan, sweetie, I will not be able to be at the service either, but I wanted to let you know I think you were a brave, brave boy. I will really miss you, and I know you are looking our for all of us from the bridge. Healing wishes for your mommy.

Love,
Perla
[notify]

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 5:50am PST 
I don't know MomKatt's schedule, but they are planning heavy yard work that day if the weather is good so I shall leave our condolences & thoughts here now.

We all love you and your siblings and Meowmy VERY much and are VERY sorry this had to happen. Our thoughts have been with you all from the day this happened.

We all hope that your Meowmy can, at some point, come to terms with what happened and be happy once more. It WILL come; but grief sometimes takes awhile.

We are HERE for you! (hugs her special furriend, Cavie)

Love
Morticia
Sharif
Livia
Feisal
Kukla
Sasha
Oliver
[notify]

Oliver James Ba-Bez

I have 7- siblings, 6 - kitties + 1- doggy

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 8:54am PST 
Dearest macallan

Us bell ba-bez were so sad to hear you had crossed the bridge and how, how terrible!

We will be at your memoiral service in spirit and will say a purr and a prayer for you and for your family

Loadsa love n hugs, the bell family, foggy lewis oliver william lily eddie megan and rachael (hu-mum) xoxox
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Fri Nov 14, '08 2:13pm PST 
Macallan:

We will not be able to be at the Meowmorial Service either....meowmy is working a Fundraiser for her office (she works for a non-profit agency). However, we do want you to know we are purring and praying for your meowmy to help heal the hurt of your loss.

Send her healing Rainbow Kisses, Mac.....she misses you, as do all of us.

Sad Purrs,
Louis Armstrong, Emma Barrett, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain and Charmaine Neville
[notify]

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16