GO!

a life too short...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

kotenouk...t- o bridge oct- 15, 2

what does- neurotic mean?

Purred: Tue Oct 14, '08 7:05pm PST 
kotenouk has had issues with chronic hemorrhagic cystitis. he gets more and more difficult to medicate or treat in any way. he seems to be painful, pees blood and pee's frequently. i've taken him in for an exploratory surgery and told the vet unless there is something fixable, it may be time to just put him out of his misery. i feel guilty about this decision, but i feel guilty every time he yowls in pain when he pee's. he's only 5 years old.
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Tue Oct 14, '08 8:34pm PST 
I'm sending purrrs that something can be done to comfort him and help him find a cure.

Big Black Cat Angel Purrrrrrrs,
Black Jack
[notify]

kotenouk...t- o bridge oct- 15, 2

what does- neurotic mean?

Purred: Wed Oct 15, '08 1:44pm PST 
kotenouk went to the bridge this morning. the surgery showed that his bladder was very damaged and the vet agreed that he suffered with this. he is now at the bridge where he will have no more pain. i'll always feel badly that his life was shortened and made more difficult because of this awful disease and i do hope they can find better treatments for other cats with this issue.
[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Wed Oct 15, '08 7:08pm PST 
Purrs.
[notify]

Tinker

Let's get CrAzY!

Purred: Fri Oct 17, '08 7:17pm PST 
We are also purring here! Our brother Tiger will be greeting Kotenouk at the bridge! little angel
[notify]

Rocky

RIP old buddy

Purred: Mon Oct 20, '08 9:43pm PST 
Purrrrrs to you--I also left for the Bridge sooner than expected, but from an unknown cause...we know how hard this is for your people when you should have had lots more years.
[notify]

Reno (Angel) PAWS

There are no- ordinary- cats....

Purred: Tue Oct 21, '08 10:50am PST 
hug So sorry to hear this news. It is very hard to bear sometimes. I went to the bridge young too, leaving my mommy in dispair. We will be sending healing thoughts to the family, and I will wait for you at the bridge so we can play!!
[notify]