GO!

PC lost her cancer battle today

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

PC (Pond- Cat) Rest in- Peace !

Survivor

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 1:50pm PST 
PC is now at the rainbow bridge. She lost her battle with lymphoma and skin cancer. We miss her so much. It hurts. I hope she is OK now.
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 2:06pm PST 
PC I am very honored to meet you here in purrrrson at The Bridge.
You just relax and take a nice nap free of sickness and pain here with us Angels today. Tomorrow is a big day because we'll show you around and stuff.
But for today just rest because you're in good paws.
We'll purrr for your sad family and send them comfort knowing you are safe and sound.

*curls up with PC*

purrrrs,
Biscuit
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 2:10pm PST 
Dear Pond Cat:

We send soft paw pats and whisker kisses to your family. You had a good life with them, and you knew you were loved.

Fly free at the Rainbow Bridge, no longer in pain.......send Angel Kisses to your family.

Sad Purrs,
Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain and Charmaine Nevillelittle angel
[notify]

Catsy Angel- Princess

See what love- can do.

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 2:11pm PST 
***Curls up with PC and Biscuit***

Welcome PC! You are so lovely! Rest now and then you start new angel orientation. We have so much for you to do here!

My family will send purrs and comfort to your Earth family.

Love,
Catsy Angel Princess
[notify]

Oliver Joy, - R.I.P.

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 6:07pm PST 
We're so sorry to hear that PC lost her battle with cancer, but there is no pain at the bridge. And you had a welcoming committee! Catsy, Emma, Charmaine Neville and Biscuit are good friends to have. They all helped when I crossed the bridge last week. Blessings and purrs to you and your family.
[notify]

♥Littl- e- Bit♥(R- IP)

HISS OFF!

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 6:22pm PST 
Beautiful PC - you are among those who love you here at the Bridge. Purrs of comfort and prayers of support for your beloved family.
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Mon Oct 6, '08 8:19pm PST 
hug

Love,
The Angels
[notify]