GO!

I don't even know where to start...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Icee- (1993-2008)- In loving- Mem

gentlecat

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 2:48am PST 
...but I will try, since there are so many caring folks in this site.

There is not a single day, that I don't think about Icee.

I miss him so much. And as difficult as it is to explain, there are times that my mind play tricks on me, and I almost expect him to pop up some place.

Thank you for your understanding.
[notify]

Oupie ~- Angel- Dreamboat- #52a

Meowmy's- Guardian Angel

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 3:25am PST 
Most loving hugs to your meowmy Icee....I know exactly what you mean. For months after I left meowmy she would see a ray of sunlight from the corner of her eye and she would think it was me, and then she turned and looked and her heart would break all over again because it was just a sunny patch on the light carpeting and reality would hit home.

But what she doesn't know is that I *was* and still am in the rays of sunlight....I am everywhere and in everything around her because I am always near, just like you are. We watch over them and wait for them to join us one day.

But meowmy understands that there are many difficult days when the sadness is so overwhelming....hug But your meowmy must remember that on catster she is never alone!

Edited by author Tue Aug 19, '08 3:26am PST

[notify]

Bee Jay (in- loving- memory)

Angel Kitty

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 4:10am PST 
hughughug
Mommie and I want to say that we understand how you feel. Just trust that Icee's spirit is still with you, and let him send you signs of that. Sometimes those strange feelings like they are there are actually their spirit telling you something. His love is still with you, and LOVE IS FOREVER. Purrrs, BeeJay and family
[notify]

Merlin- >PAWS<- [In Loving

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 6:29am PST 
This is Merlin's "woman" writing: I have tears after reading your story and how very much you love Icee, how very special he is to you. Often, one who is so loved as Icee will send signs from the other side, signs that they are alright and still can visit. Just be aware - the signs are sometimes subtle but are generally unmistakable. I've had several, the most astonishing of which is "the special, precious, petite prinCESS Althea. smile Icee still loves you, dad, and hears when you speak to him, so tell him frequently that you love and think of him.cloud 9
[notify]

Sparky

The Whispering- panther

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 6:39am PST 
Icee's papa - you surely did the right thing for your boy....it is so hard to let go...and staying with him till the end....

It WILL get easier as time goes on....for a long time tho there will be a hole in your heart which icee used to fill. to help fill this void you may want to do something special for the shelter kitties - donate your time, or supplies....do it in memory of icee. Know that your boy is always with you as long as he is not forgotten.
[notify]

Maggie (In- Loving- Memory)

07/15/91 - 07/28/08

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 8:16am PST 
To Icee's Dad,

My dad knows exactly how you feel. It's so hard to let go of a furbaby you've had for so long... they've been there unconditionally all this time, always offering their love and affection to you... no matter what.

I crossed the bridge a few weeks ago after spending 17 years with my dad. A few weeks before that, our little Bo passed and she was barely a year old.

It's been a tough year of losses for our family and there are days when Dad is more emotional than others (as you can see by our postings). That will happen with you too, but try to remember that dear Icee is in no pain, has no cancer and is once again free. If your faith allows it... remember that you will see Icee again someday... and that day it will be forever.

What really helped my dad was taking a trip to the local shelter after each kitty passed. He adopted their newest addition Willow after Bo Peep passed. She has been one of the best things he's ever had happen to him. Along with that next week will come TomTom.. and then their house will be filled again with kitties.

Think about maybe adopting a new little furbaby. There are so many little souls out there who need your love and have so much to give. It's not replacing dear Icee, but saving another little kittie and giving them a wonderful new chance at life, just like he had.

Our thoughts are with you...
Angel Maggie and her family hug

Edited by author Tue Aug 19, '08 8:19am PST

[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 5:36pm PST 
Godspeed Icee, I am purring for your dad.
[notify]

Shadow- *Kitty- Angel*

I walk in the- shadows....

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 8:51pm PST 
Bless you, Dad, for being with Icee. It made the beginning of his journey easier. One day, you will be reunited. Until then, Icee will look around and help you and another cat to find each other.
[notify]

Icee- (1993-2008)- In loving- Mem

gentlecat

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 10:33pm PST 
I am overwhelmed with all the wonderful thoughts, and gifts I have received from the comunity. Thank you for your words and most of all for your understanding.

Thank you so very much.
[notify]

Oupie ~- Angel- Dreamboat- #52a

Meowmy's- Guardian Angel

Purred: Tue Aug 19, '08 11:23pm PST 
Firstly Icee's dad - sorry for referring to you as a 'meowmy' in my previous post. And then - I had lung cancer too, and as you can see I was also white - so the similarities have made meowmy all teary again.

Thank you for giving Icee the final great gift of mercy and love and for being there so that he didn't cross alone. Meowmy was with me too and she is thankful for that every day, even though it broke her heart at the moment.

hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2