GO!

My friend BOUDIN passed away today

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Vincent:- L♥VES- TIGRESS!

FREE- TIGRESS!!!!!

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 10:20am PST 
hug My friend Boudin http://www.catster.com/cats/526337

passed away today from complications from diabetes. His family is very distraught. Please let's let them know how much Boudin is loved...

His meowmy said he was very vocal and his family misses his voice around the house. So many of us know this feeling.

Godspeed sweet Boudin, and know that you are loved and that the heavens will shine brightly with your star tonight! I think yours will be twinkling extra as you send messages of love to your family! hug
[notify]

Gimme- (Guillermo- Hemmingway)

I said, I WANT- MY SNACKIES!!

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 10:29am PST 
We are so sorry to hear this news. Our hearts are with Boudin's family, and we're purring for Boudin to have a peaceful journey. The Bridge will be a brighter place today with Boudin.

Love,
Gimme, Ele', and Ambro
[notify]

Phoebe- ♥

Purring for my- Boo Bear

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 11:20am PST 
Hi Vincent, Mommy and I are so sad for Boo's family. I don't even know what to say. They are going to need lots of purrrs and support from us all. I am missing my Boo already. xoxoxo, Peeps
[notify]

Dylan

Can I eat now?

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 11:39am PST 
My family is so sorry, and we're sending our purrs and hugs to Boudin's family. Boudin, rest with the kitty angels!
[notify]

Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 11:39am PST 
Boudin, my heartfelt condolences to you and your family An incredible awful loss of a beautiful soul.
love,
Hazel Lucy
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 11:46am PST 
We were SO surprised and sad to read of Boudin going to the bridge. He and his family were some of our first CATSTER friends. Since we are from Louisiana, we knew what he was named after (a type of sausage).

Boudin, we send purrs, soft paw pats and our meowmy sends hugs as well. She knows how much it hurts to loose a beloved pet.

Sad Purrs,
Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch & Pete Fountain - and meowmy Faye
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 1:46pm PST 
I am just beside myself with grief after hearing this news. I am purring for Boudin's mom and dad at this terribly sad time.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 1:51pm PST 
Please LIGHT A CANDLE for our friend Boudin.
[notify]

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 3:36pm PST 
Our family burst into tears, meowmy was the worst, this is so sad. We are sending all of our purrs to his family. We love you Boo.

Here is a memorial photo if anyone wants to use it, or you can copy my main photo, it's the same.

http://files.dogster.com/pix/cats/46/704546/704546_12178023 74.jpg
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Sun Aug 3, '08 3:37pm PST 
OH MY Boudin

hughughug

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4