GO!

Gracie Lynn died in mommy's arms this morning

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Domino

Only the good- die young

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '08 2:24pm PST 
This morning, mommy was in the kitty room to clean it, play with the cats, etc... and Gracie was on the big dog crate, she jumped down on top of little box, then to the floor. It looked like she seized, but mommy's not sure. Then, mommy picked her up. She was limp, but still breathing. She took two shallow breaths and then was gone. There was no sign of anything being wrong, no sign of illness, nothing until this happened. Mommy is very upset, and Gracie is with me at the bridge. Mommy said that when she finds a picture of Gracie, she'll make her a page.

Rest in Peace Sweet Gracie Lynn
January 7, 2001 - July 30, 2008
[notify]

Speckle- Starr("RIP"- SWEET BOY)

SPECKLE STARR- OUR ANGEL- BOY....

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '08 3:49pm PST 
WE ARE SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS, JUST REMEMBER THAT SHE'LL BE WATCHING OVER YOU.... AND THAT YOU LOVED HER VERY MUCH.....
little angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

Hugo (in- loving- memory)

I gave you my- heart, you gave- me yours..

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '08 5:11pm PST 
hug Oh sweet friend Domino and meowmy, we send all our love and purrs and prayers to Gracie Lynn and your beloved meowmy.... hug
[notify]

Black Jack- (Angel)

Bravest Angel

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '08 7:12pm PST 
Oh my!

I will certainly look for her here at The Bridge. I'll send purrrs to her sad family as well...

Luv,
Black Jack
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Wed Jul 30, '08 7:42pm PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. We are so sorry that Gracie Lynn went to the Bridge so suddenly. Such a short but sweet life... We will send our Momcat and the kittens to greet her on the Bridge. Saddest purrs from all to your devastated family on this very painful and sudden loss.cry
[notify]

Binks

Little boy in a- cat suit

Purred: Thu Jul 31, '08 9:08pm PST 
I am so sad that Gracie Lynn had to go the bridge so soon and so unexpectedly. Gentle purrs for your family.
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Fri Aug 1, '08 5:02am PST 
Oh Dear hughughug

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Fri Aug 1, '08 6:04am PST 
Dear Domino and Family:

We were so sorry to read of Gracie Lynn passing so suddenly. Please know that the four cats our meowmy lost in Hurricane Katrina, as well as all our CATSTER Angel Kitties were there to welcome her and show her around.

Purrs, soft paw pats and whisker kisses,
Pete Fountain, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong & Benny Grunchlittle angellittle angelhug
[notify]

Maggie (In- Loving- Memory)

07/15/91 - 07/28/08

Purred: Fri Aug 1, '08 7:48am PST 
To Gracie Lynn's Family,

Our hearts go out to you, losing a young baby so suddenly.

May your hearts heal with beautiful memories of your dear furbaby. We'll be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

Soft comforting purrrs,
Angel Maggie and her Family hug
[notify]

QUINCY

I've never met a- kitten I didn't- like

Purred: Fri Aug 1, '08 9:04am PST 
You have our deepest sympathies!!!cry

Did Gracie Lynn maybe have a heart condition?? We have a nice boy in our rescue who the vet said could suddenly go any moment because he has a fairly serious heart murmur. He is not that old, and he was left on our doorstep about 2 months ago. We decided to move him out of our adoption center and to our main fosters house in case the worse happens.

We will be praying for comfort for you.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2