GO!

Happy Birthday, Amber!

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Amber *In- Loving- Memory*

Yankee Doodle- Girl--Born July- 4th!

Purred: Fri Jul 4, '08 12:55pm PST 
You would have been 12 years old today--I can't believe it! Mommy misses you soooo much cry.

Did you see me when I went out to visit your little grave this afternoon? Did you hear me wish you a "Happy Birthday" and see the heart-shaped plastic flag I put on your grave?

Do you know how terribly much I miss you??? I am crying now, I want so much to see your sweet little face, look into your beautiful eyes, hold you in my arms and smother you with kisses!!

I haven't even been able to post about you here yet, even tho you went to the Rainbow Bridge nearly 2 months ago! It just makes my heart ache to admit you are not here anymore, I still cannot believe you are gone.

My sweet baby girl--if love could have saved you, you would have been with Mommy furrever!!!

Grandmaw cries too when she thinks about you. We all miss you so much!

But you are in heaven now, and you know we will love you forever. little angel

Enjoy your birthday, my sweetheart. I wish I could give you your favorite can of tuna to celebrate, and lots of new toys, and tons of hugs and kisses!

Play with your big brother Malkin little angel and all your other friends, have a wonderful birthday, and most of all, know that you are loved forever.

Oh, this is for your birthday! cheer party party hug

Love,
Mommy
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Fri Jul 4, '08 5:19pm PST 
Happy Birthday, Amber

hugpartypartylittle angelhugpartylittle angelpartyhuglittle angelparty

. . . forever in your heart . . . cloud 9

Purrs and Peace,
Aragorn

Amber *In- Loving- Memory*

Yankee Doodle- Girl--Born July- 4th!

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '08 6:17pm PST 
Thank you, Aragorn! big grin

Love,
Amber (and Mommy!)
[notify]

Lacey (In- Loving- Memory)

See you later.

Purred: Mon Jul 7, '08 8:00pm PST 
little angellittle angelcheercheerpartypartylittle angellittle angel

Happy Birthday Amber. And purrs of comfort for your mom.
[notify]

Rikki "R.I.P my sweet baby"

Purred: Fri Jul 11, '08 12:44pm PST 
im sorry i missed ambers birthday but up here over the rainbow we loose track of the time.
[notify]