GO!

Post the weirdest thing about yourself......

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sat May 24, '08 7:08am PST 
I saw this on a past forum for 'Black cats around the world' and thought that perhaps everyone (not only black cats) might like to have a go.......

Tambolina
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Sat May 24, '08 7:09am PST 
I dread to think what Harvey or Horus might have to say........!!!!!
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Sat May 24, '08 7:16am PST 
I'll start the ball rolling......I suppose the weirdest thing about me is that, although I look like a marmoset monkey and, occasionally, when I unzip my tummy, a huge tiger climbs out, I have not yet been carted off the the funny-farm......
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 8:34pm PST 
When my mum and dad have friends over, I like to sit in the middle of the room and clean my man parts. I don't know why they laugh at me. It's perfectly natural!
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 8:36pm PST 
I am a peeping tom kitty. I once scared the daylights out of mum by looking in through the window over the stairs. It was the first time i have been on the roof, and mum looked up to see big shiney eyes looking back at her. I do it to the neighbours when they come out to put things in their bins. I stare through the fence. It's so funny when they get frights!
[notify]

Donny,Nigel&- Tom- Kitten*adopt- ed

We've been- adopted!!

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 8:38pm PST 
Nigel- I carry my mouse around with me everywhere. I even keep a hold of it when I'm in the litterbox.

Donny and Tom- though we had everyone convinced otherwise until we were 2 months old, we are actually girls! Hahaha!
[notify]

Pipi,James- Bond&Charlie- *adopte

Happy to be here

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 8:42pm PST 
Pipi- I like to pretend I am a mean psycho kitty. But really, I am as sweet as pie!

James- it's not really weird, but more cool. When I was at the shelter before I was adopted, a group of young adults with Downs Syndrome used to come and visit us, to play with us and keep us company. I used to flock to them! The other kitties used to be scared at first, and I used to run back to the kitties, give them nose kisses, and run back to the people. I'd look back to the other kitties encouraging them to come too. The shelter people really believe I was encouraging them to join in on the playing!

Charlie- I like to snuggle in armpits.
[notify]

Trixie- *adopted!*

I have a home!

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 8:44pm PST 
The cleverest thing about me is I have learned to play without claws! I have them, but I never used them once around my foster mum. I would climb up her shirt by holding on to folds, collars and buttons with my paws. Claws were never extended. My foster mum thought this was very coolsmile
[notify]

Archie,Basil- &Manuel*adop- ted*

It's play time!

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 8:47pm PST 
When we were living with our foster mum, we spent time with her friends dog, a Maltese cross named Reg. He was a boy. That didn't stop us trying to suckle off him though. Reg was our surrogate mum!smile

We are also escape artists, all three of us. We watch carefully when people are using cupboards and doors, and straight away go over to practice.
[notify]

Katie- *adopted*

Kiss me!

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 8:48pm PST 
I am fascinated with my foster dad. As soon as he gets home, I will follow him all night. I just want to be close to him. I sit under his feet at dinner, under his chair when he is on the computer, and behind his head when he watches tv. I just love him! I ignore my foster mum completely.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6