GO!

Hello!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Tipper

I Think I ll- Take A Nap Now,- Thanks

Purred: Thu May 22, '08 5:31pm PST 
Hello, me and Tabby are new here and are look to meets some friends! mommy has been on a few sites like this so she is pretty good at learning how to do stuff. We thought we would just pop by and say hello and we would love to meet some new friends!

Tabby & Tipper
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Sat May 24, '08 12:00am PST 
Hello, Tipper and Tabby! Welcome to Catster! wave
We sent you a friend request. We're sure you're going to enjoy it around here. If you need anything, just ask. We're a friendly group. happy dancecheerhappy dancecheer

Max

Play with meee!

Purred: Sun May 25, '08 11:07am PST 
Hello and welcome :}
[notify]

Bonnie

Bonnie the- Beautiful &- Bonnie Lass

Purred: Mon Jun 2, '08 5:30pm PST 
MEOW Tipper and Tabby! WOW you have alot of fur like me big grin

I get brushed alot, then soon I get a "lion cut" for the summer

How sweet your meow-mom took you both in, I'm sure you both have given her all the love knowing you have your forever home now!

Purrsss Bonnie (Norweign Forest) you may want to look to see if your coloring is of this type - we are VERY sweet cats (but sometimes I get called Bonnie the Bathmat shock
[notify]

Aryeh - Love Forever

The Mewwy Kitten

Purred: Mon Jun 2, '08 5:57pm PST 
Mewwwy Mew, welcome to Catster!!!
[notify]

**M**

**SUPER M**

Purred: Tue Jun 3, '08 7:27am PST 
Hia yu tu! Welcumz tu Catster! I iz hopin yu like it hur. It iz a lovlee site.... Yu iz gun meets lotsa furriendly cats, I iz can tell!

FFR On Tha Way!

hamster dance
[notify]

Tipper

I Think I ll- Take A Nap Now,- Thanks

Purred: Wed Jun 11, '08 2:22pm PST 
Thanks Evercat for the friend request that really helped me and Tabby feel welcome!

Thanks a bunch,
Tabby & Tipperbig grinlaugh out loud
[notify]