GO!

Forever and a day...

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tinker Bell- 2003-2006

The life of a- friend is always- too short

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 1:25pm PST 
That's how long I will remember and love Tinker Bell. She died almost two years ago...September 15th will the anniversary of her death and her would-be birthday is July 4th.
[notify]

Newmen IS FAKE!!!!!!

I Don't Make The- Rules I Break- Them!

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 4:09pm PST 
I Know How It Feels But Don't Worry Me And A Bunch Of Other Cats Are Here For You! Good Luck!

Your Furr-end~
Newmenlittle angel
[notify]

Harmony (In- Memory of)

Go Steelers!!!

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 4:18pm PST 
I know how you feel...Harmony's 2nd anniversary is September 7th. There isn't a day that I do not think about her an miss her terribly.

Our thoughts are with you.
[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 5:25pm PST 
Purrs.
[notify]

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Wed Apr 23, '08 8:10pm PST 
Love never dies.
Please remember there is no permanent goodbye. We Angels are just living our second lives and waiting for our loved ones.
Oh, we have plenty to do so don't worry about us. We're closer to you than you might think wink

With lifeforces so strong and influences so great on our loved ones...it just doesn't make sense that we'd suddenly simply cease to exist when we leave our bodies.

I know I'm still sparkin'!

Purrrrrs to You,
Biscuit
[notify]

Tinker Bell- 2003-2006

Purred: Thu Apr 24, '08 2:00pm PST 
I found six old film pictures of her last night and posted them on her page today.
I was starting to forget what her markings exactly looked like. The digital photos of her aren't that good. I didn't get a good digital camera until after she had died. I'm glad that I found those film pictures...they make me feel closer to her somehow.little angel
[notify]

Jules Vern- 11.14.95 - 7.18.07

Love binds us- furever...

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 6:25am PST 
little angel

Ok give me a second... I still have it hard thinking about him and yet on other days I smile just thinking how lucky I was to have even known my little guy!!!

I love PB2 & Callie and no kitty will ever take their place but I still miss Jules, I miss the way he would follow me everywhere... How he would anounce when someone was coming or someone knocked. I miss his purr, his meow, his yawn... I guess like everyone who has lost someone, I miss everything... And this time of year was his favorite, we would spend hours together outside....

So where am I going with this? I don't even know... All I can say is the same as Tink... Not a day goes by I don't think about him, miss him.... I know love never dies but it sure can hurt and I know that just means I loved him so but I sure wish the pain would go away, maybe I am to sensitive or whatever, but I know how I feel and I know I cannot wait to see him again!!!

Love never dies it just grows stronger and I cannot wait to hug my little guy, kiss him and tell him HOW much I've missed him...

Angel JV's momma
[notify]

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Fri Apr 25, '08 9:12pm PST 
. . . . I have you fast in my fortress,
And will not let you depart.
But put you down in the dungeon,
In the round-tower of my heart.

And there I will keep you, forever,
Yes, forever and a day.
'Til the walls shall crumble to ruin,
And molder, in dust, away.
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

little angel

Heidi ~ In- Loving- Memory

Forever in- Loving Memory

Purred: Sat Apr 26, '08 1:00am PST 
We are never further away than a thought, a memory, a laugh as you remember many of our antics!
It's the same with the Human family and friends you have had to say goodbye to.
The memory that comes to you at the strangest moment, that gentle feeling of peace when you need it the most, the soft breeze thru your hair, when there really is no breeze~it's the gentle touch of love that has moved to a different place, but never left you and never will little angel
[notify]

Tinker Bell- 2003-2006

Purred: Sun Apr 27, '08 11:56am PST 
Tink jumped on my head to catch a fly as a kitten once.laugh out loud My little dog isn't good with cats, but he would have liked Tinker Bell...sometimes I think about Tinker Bell and start crying...other times I think about her and get a peaceful feeling. Even my German Shepherd missed her when she died...Cookie and Tink were almost as good friends as a dog an cat could be. They never cuddled with each other, but they played with each other.

Edited by author Sun Apr 27, '08 12:01pm PST

[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2