GO!

WEDDING Invite....Alfie and Twixy

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 93: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Sun Dec 16, '07 9:49am PST 
You are all invited to join Twixy and Alfie ..20th December. 4.30 pm Catster time ...here. Further info, pm, Alfie, Twixy or The Kitties Club, purrs Alfie and Twixyway to gobig grin
[notify]

Melody

queen of- cuddles!!!!

Purred: Mon Dec 17, '07 3:42pm PST 
i dont really know you but i would probaly be on if you want we can be friendssmilesmilesmile
[notify]

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Mon Dec 17, '07 6:37pm PST 
AlfieHya Patches, You is More than Welcome..Twixy an me are Admin fer The Kitties Club, I run Power of a Purr and Prayer group. We are gettin Married Here on Thursday 20th Dec. Please Do join us ..Bring a friend too if you like.
Patches, I would like to be friends with you too. Thats Great , Purrs Alfiebig grinway to go
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '07 8:38am PST 
Oh my cat I am sooo excited!! Whatever will I wear?!

Dearest Twix and Alfie...you are both so pawsome - I can't wait! cloud 9

Queenie & I will be here with bells on!
[notify]

Aislin

Brush me NOW

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '07 8:46am PST 
Galin and I are going to try very hard to be there. Purrshug
[notify]

Alfiechinaca- t - UK

Flip...Ded Gud- Innit !!

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '07 11:45am PST 
Fankyu , dont fink der be lots commin,,so der be loads ov ded gud food to be eatin, an drinks too. Grins.. Its gunna be a ded gud Weddin,,grins..Poor Twixy.she dusnt know jus wat a daft nutter she marryin !! Me no ad a Weddin before,,grins..Me gunna Get Married..Alfie Style ..grins. Purrs Alfielaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Dashiell

Our Serious Big- Boy!

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '07 6:42am PST 
We're coming!! And Dashy's wife, Tweak, is coming. And I think Lilly's friend, Petey Rose, is coming! And our cousin, Pedro, said he would come! There should be a great group! We are so excited for you both!
Dashiell and Lillian
[notify]

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '07 9:05am PST 
Alfie: Hudson and I WILL BE HERE for the wedding! We are both so excited & we wish you both TONS of happiness in the future! I'll probably cry! MOL

Love
Morticia party
[notify]

Tyson

I LOVE MY MUM

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '07 11:19pm PST 
Alfie I am coming and of course I am bringing Roo with me ... we both want to wish you and Twixy all the very best and please tell us where you are going for your honey moon !!
[notify]

Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '07 11:36pm PST 
*Skylar and crew drive the truck up to the kitchen entrance and unload all the food prep and serving equipment. Put food in the freezer, refrigerator, and sets out things on the counter, ready for tomorrow*

Lydia's got a very short vet appointment tomorrow at 5:00 pm (nothing major), so we'll be here as soon after that as we can, probably around 5:20 at the latest. We'll set up appetizers and post the menu beforehand, though. Aldo, Tess, and Noelle are our co-caterers/chefs/bakers, and they'll be here throughout the whole event. smile
[notify]

(Page 1 of 93: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]