GO!

(Austin, TX) Cotton Needs A Home!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Cotton - ADOPTABLE!

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 1:49am PST 
Young kitty searching for an excellent home in or near the Austin, TX area.

Cotton is a 7 month old Siamese mix kitten. He has the most beautiful white coat with flame points. He also has a pink nose and striking blue eyes.

More importantly, Cotton has a GREAT personality. He is incredibly social and is always up for a fun game or cuddle time. He'll make a wonderful indoor only kitty for almost any loving family since he adores people, dogs, and other cats. Cotton is also very tolerant of baths and nail trims.

Cotton has been combo test (negative), vaccinated, microchipped and neutered. He's 100% ready for a forever home.
[notify]

Arwen

Princess Pretty - Fear Me!

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 7:06am PST 
Oh Cotton! You're soo adorable! kitty We would love to give you a home. I'm a Siamese mix too and Mama just loves Meezers. Unfortunately, there are already four of us and Mom and Dad really feel we've reached our limit. Mama is trying to find another kitty in Austin a home too, so she'll ask around for you also.

Good luck! We'll keep our ears open for you!

Edited by author Fri Dec 14, '07 7:08am PST

[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 1:09pm PST 
Cotton, mom says you look like a cutie and she would adopt you were it not for the fact that we'll be gone for a few weeks for the holidays, so the timing to get a new cat is just so wrong right now. She might be looking for another cat to keep me company in January, but she hopes by then you have found your forever home before that!
[notify]

Aden

The world's a- toy

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '07 11:57pm PST 
I just wanted to wish you luck little guy on finding your family!! hug

Just from the start, (reading your bio), we sounded a lot a like when I was your age looking, so I'm sure you'll find a family quick! Reel them in w/your blue eyes! It works every time!! cloud 9
[notify]

Omar

Smartest cat in- history!

Purred: Sat Dec 29, '07 2:36pm PST 
Cotton, you look just like I did! Aw, wish we weren't all the way up in Lubbock. Someone will give you a terrific furevr home, though -- and we're sending all love and hugs your way!

wishes
[notify]