GO!

Goodbye my little girl.

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Missy - (Angel)

Mummy loves you- my littlest- girl.

Purred: Mon Nov 12, '07 1:12pm PST 
This is Missy's mum,
On the 12th of November at 12:40 Missy suddenly had a seizure and died, she was my littlest girl and I loved her with all my heart. I will miss her forever!
I don't know what to do, even though I still have 3 cats our home is so quiet, Missy was the life and soul of our family. I'm lost without her.
[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Mon Nov 12, '07 2:23pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. The second anniversary of my death just passed, Mom still is sad, not every day anymore though, she says you don't forget and it doesn't get a lot easier, just farther between the not so easy parts. The first anniversary was a lot harder for her than this one. I was the life's blood of our home too. Bless you and your people Missy and may their hearts grow lighter in time.
[notify]

Lacey (In- Loving- Memory)

See you later.

Purred: Mon Nov 12, '07 2:25pm PST 
We're so sorry to hear about Missy. She was a beautiful little girl. I went with some of the other cats here at the Bridge today to meet her. She was a little scared at first, but Bee-Jay, who is so good at calming down new comers talked to her and then she was fine. She asked us all to tell you that she will miss you, but she sees you from up here. And, she says that she will always be only a heart beat away. One day, the two of you will once again be reunited. I know that may not mean much now cause you hurt so bad. But, it will be ok. We'll all take real good care of her. Those of us here at the Bridge will be purring hard that you find comfort and my earth family will send some purrs your way too. You're not alone in your sorrow. hug
[notify]

Bee Jay (in- loving- memory)

Angel Kitty

Purred: Mon Nov 12, '07 3:17pm PST 
Dear Missy,
As Lacey so eloquently said, we were surprised to meet you today when you arrived here at the Bridge. Once we were able to explain to you where you were, you felt relief that you didn't have to suffer any more seizures, but sadness at the thought of your Mommie missing you. We will take good care of you here, though, and soon will teach you to send messages back to your Mommie to let her know you are ok. We are sending purrrrs of comfort to your earth family at present, as we know how hard it is for them when one of us comes to the Bridge. My mommie will p-mail yours to offer her support. Purrrrrrrrrrs, BeeJay and Family
[notify]

Missy - (Angel)

Mummy loves you- my littlest- girl.

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '07 2:45am PST 
Thank you for all your support. Missy had never had a seizure before yesterday and it all such a shock i've cried for almost 24hours and haven't had any sleep. The vet said they found a growth in her belly but i don't understand how it could have caused what looked like a fit, it was very quick she had died before i could even phone the vet. We don't have children , our cats are our babies and i'm just so lost, i'm so empty, i miss her so much. She was so noisey and i used to hate it but i'd give anything to hear her meow just one more time!
[notify]

Waverly- (1991-June- 20, 2007)

Where's the sun?

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '07 3:29pm PST 
Oh Missy's Mom,
I'm so sorry ... I can just imagine how difficult this is for you. Posting on catster was one of the most helpful things I did when Waverly died; please keep reaching out whenever you need to.

I'm sure that Missy and Waverly are just best buddies at the Bridge.

Waverly's Mom

hug
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '07 8:10pm PST 
This is Delyte and Stella. We are so very very sorry that Missy went to the Bridge so suddenly. This must be awful for you. Our deepest purrs and our person's deepest sympathies for you in this terrible time.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '07 10:24pm PST 
We're sending you purrs of comfort across the ocean . . . . kitty kisses to wipe your tears away . . .

Purrs and Love from
The A Team: Athena, Apollo and Aragorn (who is with Missy at the Bridge)

hug hug hug hug

Francis

I am just a- kitty, I am not- a superhero!

Purred: Wed Nov 14, '07 1:39pm PST 
Dear Missy,

Our mom and dad know exactly how your family feels as I died in a very similar way and had a growth found in my belly (that was suspected to be lymphoma). I came here to the Bridge in July and my family still misses me very much, too. Like some of the other kitties said, it does get better with time, just know that you are not very far away from them.

Our deepest sympathies...hughughug

Franciskitty Dianakitty and Mookitty
[notify]

Morey- Amsterdam- 1992-2005

I am THE lover- boy!

Purred: Wed Nov 14, '07 4:57pm PST 
What you are going through is completely normal Missy's mom, as many of the other kitties have said, you will find support here, it is hard because the death of a pet is typically a disenfranchised loss, since others do not understand how our cats are like our children, here though you will find support and your loss is recognized as the huge loss that it is. You might look at some of the groups on Catster dedicated to the loss such as Over the Rainbow, or one of the Angel kitty groups.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2