GO!

PERSIAN-HIMALYANS HALLOWEEN & OCT B PARTY

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 90: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 8:07am PST 
COME ONE COME ALL
PERSIAN AND HIMALAYANS HALLOWEEN AND OCT. BIRTHDAY PARTY
Oct.26-28 Friday through Sunday night.
Shuttles will be waiting in all cities to transport you to the party.The first shuttle will leave at 7 am New York time .Bring your bedding and extra clothes and of course your costumes.The party will be open to all groups by invitation from you .This helps us to know other kitties. Accommodations will be provided for all to spend the night at the Haunted House if you DARE .
Friday Schedule:
This will be a free day since many will arrive at different times.. It will give you time to settle in your rooms and get to know each other and explore. Count Dracula will pick you up at the shuttle port with his black covered carriage and six black Arabian Stallions..and take you to the Haunted House where we will all be staying. It is on a hill top in the middle of the Ozarks Mountains. I have asked our favorite family "the Thunderbears to show us around and explain their culture.
There are one hundred rooms in this Haunted House ,some of them are hidden and people have been known to be lost in them forever... a funny wail sounds out and scratching on the wall.. Be very careful about sitting in chairs near the walls or stepping on some throw rugs, you could find your self in one of the hidden rooms..
Many ghosts reside at the Haunted House, I think the Thunderbears loaned us a few since they have been pestering them.. They have not had company in a long time so they are looking forward to our visit . they will not harm us but they have been known to cause a lot of excitement and love to scare people.. It has been said that Gremlin and some of our other Angel kitty's have joined them to help scare us silly.. Beware
Only candles and gas lights are available at night time.
Brunch and dinner will be served in the Bat cave..more about the menus later. Lots of delicious food for sure.

Saturday :
WE will be served a big breakfast by Skylar if he is available, he also will handle the rest of our meals with our most famous Sam, who will be making all the deserts... she has already started. and I hear she is still waiting for your costume.. hmph.
After breakfast our Thunderbears will show us around the area, APJ and Opie will take us on side trips and China and Violet will show you ladies some of the best shops and boutiques..
Lunch will be served around 1 PM.. We will get to sample many of the Ozark dishes and see our delicious they are. I have heard through the grape vine that our own Snow has set up his still to make his famous Mousie Brew and has had it fermenting for a week already..after we have finished lunch we will start the game and activities.
There will be a catnip ball dunking contest, a pumpkin carving contest, there will be part of the house set up as a spook house to go through, hide and seek in the caves out back, a huge water fountain set up by Ozzie with tons of fish to catch.. and I heard Maggie is bringing treats (but how many she will get there will remain to be seen)... a contest as to who can find the most cobwebs with out getting stuck on your nose. there will be hay rides for all at night under the moonlight..
Dinner will be served in the Haunted House main dining area. it will be decorated for the party,, all in gothic theme. Many huge cakes will be displayed made by our famous Sam, (who is still waiting for her costume). do not eat them before dinner, Wicca, that means no paw prints in the cheese cake..Mandu and Hantu, no spiders webs over them.
The menu will be display later. This will be a Masquerade Party so come in costume.. After dinner we will have a dance. During the Dance we will have a parade of costumes all may join in, since so many have different time schedule will announce who you are and your costume when you arrive... We will have first,second and third place..the winner will be announced Sunday. As will the prizes be ..
MIDNIGHT SPOOK WILL HAPPEN RIGHT AT MIDNIGHT,YOU WILL HEAR 12 GONGS ON THE CLOCK AND THE HEADLESS HORSEMAN WILL RIDE BY... OWLS WILL HOOT AND WOLVES WILL HOWL AND NOISE WILL GO THUMP IN THE NIGHT AND YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.
Sunday will be a free day fun and games.. your choice... I will post a link on Thursday so you can visit the site early and maybe help me set up the decorations..
Miss Bluie

cheercheercheercheercheerpartyapplause
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 8:13am PST 
Bluie gets off the shuttle and looks for Opie and his family to take her to the haunted house. She is amazed at what a beautiful place the Ozarks are.. in the distance she sees OpieTbear coming with a horse and wagon, because there are no roads to the Haunted House.. He jumps down and helps her and Scrappy load up and APJ helps too... he gives her a hug and a little nose rubby.. Off the go , In the distance Bluie sees this enormous dark shabby house at the very top of a moutain, it was a long winding road to get there.. finally they arrive.. She and Opie walk to the front door, both thier fur standing stiff up in the breeze , the porch creeked out and the door blew open just a little.. making a screeching noise.. Bluie taps teh door with her paw and she hears a moan from with in, she runs back to the carraige.. Opie says do not worry Bluie nothing will harm you..Scrappy and the guys start to unload all the boxes she had brought. Bluie and Violet start a fire in the old fire place and set up some pumpkin scented candles to take away the old dead decay odor of the wood...lots of work to be done before tomorrow..first Bluie and the rest have some catnip tea and a cat nap.kitty
[notify]

Snow (In loving memory)

Knothead/Freak

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 9:22am PST 
Bringing in 30 barrels of mousebrew. Got more in the works if needed.
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 10:05am PST 
fantastic Snow, we better watch Patts , she will find it no matter where we hide it and Wicca got a little silly that last time, but boy could she climb those trees.. party
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 10:27am PST 
HMPH, well now, isn't this just the cart painting itself red or what ever that saying is... where is that OpieTbear.. she walks over and looks out one of the old windows...she hears what sounds like someone crying, she wanders around some of the room trying to find the noise but it stops... mew,, she runs back to the front of the house.. she and Scrappy start to set up the bedrooms.. they are dark and gloomy, old tatter curtains hang in the windows... cobwebs in the corners..she and Scrappy work hard to clean up the rooms and remove all the cobwebs... she was taking down one of the cobwebs and a big spider ran up her paw, she shook it off and thought it talked to her.. she shockshockshockand then stomp on his little head.. not want no talking spiders around here.. Scrappy found an old attic and peek up in it,, all he could see was two large eyes, he kept very still, what was it,shockshockhe crept up on it and swoosh, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHoooooooooooooooooooot, HOoooooooooooooooot,, it was a big owl, and Scrappy almost fell down the old stairs.. help should be here soon.shrug
[notify]

Meekah

I\\\'m First

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 10:58am PST 
I will help you Bluie, George and I came with Snow. I am tired of being his mousebrew slave so I snuck off. What do you want me to do?
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 1:05pm PST 
Meeka and the rest , if you could help me get the rooms ready , the bedrooms, and put up some decorations.. it would be great.. and we need to set the candles around the house. and laterns so we can all see... and the kitchen needs to be stocked with all our foods.... thank you so much Bluie
[notify]

Meekah

I\\\'m First

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 1:16pm PST 
ok great, I will stock the kitchen and clean it up. Then I will work on the bedrooms.

Grabs cleaning tools and heads for the kitchen...........
[notify]

Wicca

Do my bidding- human, that is- all....

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 1:19pm PST 
I'm here too Bluie. My plane was early! I have some fake spiderweb stuff to spray round!
[notify]

Meekah

I\\\'m First

Purred: Thu Oct 25, '07 1:25pm PST 
Whew, that was work. The kitchen is now fully stocked and clean. The lanterns are lit and the dining room is decorated and lit.

This place is spooky. I swear I heard some little singing from a spider web in the corner.

stocking the fireplaces as its getting cold. Wow this place hasnt been used in ages. Strikes match on hearth......great fire. Makes beds and lights lanterns.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 90: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]