GO!

Curious Cats Fall Colors Party come one come all

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 60: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 3:43pm PST 
Curious Cats Fall Colors Party
We would like to invite all to join us in our fun. Many of you already know each other. Our little group has been kind of slow this summer, summertime is hard for our typist to get on here for us. So we have decided to have a party to celebrate the fall time of the year. any birthday 's this month and all the ones we missed.
Any other events we need to celebrate.. so please come and join us.. you all know Bluie one our our administrators..
We are holding in the main forum so everyone can come and have some fun. It will run from Friday morning till Sunday night.. Sept 28 -30.
It is going to be held at BooBooKitty Farm and Tabby Girls.. they have been very busy lately but hope to be able to host it with all our help.
We had a party there a year ago and it was so much fun.
It is in Texas and there will be shuttles leaving all day long each day so people can come and go.
Remember when you post that sometimes the other kitty's will answer your post later as we are not there all at the same time so just come and have fun and post your post.
We will have many games dunking for apple flavored catnip balls,who can build the biggest pile of leaves and then jump in the piles,hide the acorns and see who finds the most,a mouse race and you cannot eat the mouseis,a booth to have your paws read.hay rides, each evenings and dances, dance contest, costume contest,climbing a tree contest.we will take a hike on SAT and Sun to see all the beautiful leaves and color changes..
I will have a schedule put up on Friday for the events.
We have much food donated already tuna melts,catnip tea,mousie brew,crab cakes,catnip pie,chicken tenders, cheese, milk, broiled salmon, trout,turkey, chicken, please everyone, feel free to bring a dish to pass.
There will be a several huge farm house to stay in.. bring whatever you need.
We will get to see some cattle rounded up and have a chance to ride some horses too.
Sat night we will have huge birthday cakes for all .
Hope to see you all there Bluie of the Curious Cats and many other groups

ee
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 3:45pm PST 
Party will be Friday -Sunday night.. Sept 28-30partypartypartypartycheercheerapplause
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 7:23am PST 
Bluie and PJ arrive, soon Zoey, BooBoo and Opie arrive. They came to make sure everything was set up . Also they wanted to post the schedule.. BooBooKitty and TabbyGirl had set up two huge barns for sleeping quarters for all the cats.. lots of fresh hay and straw. several litter tray areas for all.. plenty of water fountains with fresh cold water..
Friday will be a get to know the area day and get settled in. since many will be arriving at different times. There will be a huge breakfast set up for the early arrivers..then a afternoon hay ride to see the ranch and all it wonders.. a large ole fashion pig and cow roast for dinner.. lots and lots of food and fun.. there will be horses to take a horse ride, or a horse and buggy ride.. there will be a small party Friday night for all to get to meet each other. some food and music..
Saturday will start with a huge western breakfast all kinds of foods, bacon, sausage, eggs, catnip pancakes. catnip syrup,cheeses of all kinds,milk, tuna biscuits, salmon poached with eggs, Mexican and western omelettes. "After breakfast we will all go for a huge hay wagon ride, to see some of the cattle and horses herded up to go to their winter pastures..again there will be horses available to ride, starting at noon we will have an old fashion picnic and games and fun.. We will have an area in the barn for dunking for catnip flavored apples, in another corner there will be a race track set up to race your mice, do not EAT them. Outside the barns PJ and Opie have raked up tons of leaves for you to put into piles and who ever makes the most interesting one and the biggest wins a prize.. then all of you can jump in them.Zoey will be handling the hide the acorns game.. she will hand out bags of acorns and you are to take them and hide them. then after all are hidden other kitty's will search and the one who finds the most wins.. prizes are a surprise.
In the woods we will play hide and seek for all the kittens.set up in the barn will be a booth to get your paw read..Calli will be reading your paws and few other paw readers will be there to relieve her.. what does your future hold? Later in the evening we will have a huge dinner, with birthday cake and cat cream. after we will have a Falls Color dance... there will be a dance contest which PJ will be setting up. She has some wonderful ideas.. first a regular dance contest, then a costume dance contest... we have many bands playing,, the Thunderbears,, Cats In a Box, Cats and Kittens.. ole Time Cats and Roll.
Sunday will be a day to recover and enjoy yourself.. you can do what ever you wish, everything will be left set up until the party is over.. so please come one and all MissBluie

-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
cheer
[notify]

Scrappy

Miss Cindy Love- of my life and- wife

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 7:24am PST 
Scrappy and APJ and OpieTbear come running out of breath to offer Bluie some help. They help her coral the horses up and set up picnic tables. and tents for extra space.. snoopy
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 11:11am PST 
Bluie drives up in a big truck and out comes Zoey,Opie,BooBoo, PJ, Jaz,Sal,Felix, and many more.. they are going to help decorate the barns. Scrappy and APJ, start unloading the pumpkins and putting them around for the pumpkin carving contest.. These are huggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pumpkins..
Then PJ and Zoey and Bluie start putting tablecloths on all the tables.. beautiuful colors of all the leaves on them.. each table has a beaufiful candle ,, that radiates the colors of the table cloth..
Opie and OpieTbear are tying up all the cornstalks.. then Sal an Felix bring in all the food and put it in the fridge and cupboards.. whew there is alot of it..
We are hoping Sam will bring the cakes.. and Ozzie one of his water fountains..
They take a break for a whileseek
[notify]

Monster

What did i do?

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 2:37pm PST 
You have horses here! i have like 7 of thdem
[notify]

Teddy

Lovable!

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 3:35pm PST 
*Teddy & Freddy sneaked off to take a peek at everything before the party starts* WOWWWW!!! LOOK at this!!!!! Is this gonna be fun, or what?!!! (Teddy says to Freddy)....And we get to see our pal, BooBoo Kitty!!! Let's plan some tricks with him! Nobody will ever be able to tell the 3 of us apart!! Oboy!!! Horses to ride! And hayrides! And food! And games!!!! Boy! I'm glad we're old enough now to enjoy this kind of fun! We'll be TWO years old in November! Bluie sure has great party ideas! Let's scoot back home now before Mom misses us!!! And we'll all be here first thing in the morning! I think even Jacqueline and Floosie are going to feel like coming!!!
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 4:50am PST 
Bluie and Zoey, rush in early and put up the sign Falls Colors party here, PJ brings in the fresh fall asters and mums to put around. Jazz and Opie and Scrappy are putting up road signs from the shuttle port to direct all the kittys to the party..
Callie and Felix are setting the tables for brunch, in case some of the kittys are hungry when they get here..
They have two table full of food
On one table is tunaflavor cofffe, Salmon and chicken flavor too, hot fresh cat nip tea. Milk reg and low fat, and thick rich cream, there is mousie juices for all, bagels with tuna and salmon cream cheese, bacon and cheese breakfast sandwhiches,, mousie donuts..
On another table, chicken flapjackes, with catnip syrup, suasage,bacon, ham, country white gravy with catnip biscuits., homefries,lots of cheeses,eggs of all kinds... so everyone just sign yourself in and enjoy to later tonigt when the activities begin.. party
[notify]

Scrappy

Miss Cindy Love- of my life and- wife

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 4:51am PST 
Monster, Scrappy here, this ranch has about 20 horses, some for riding and some for herding cattle.. I am sure you will find the one you like best.. lets go have a look
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 4:52am PST 
Bluie, takes a deep breath, well, I wil be, the boys are finally enough to come. Hello Fred and Ted, have a look around and brunch and join us...
[notify]

(Page 1 of 60: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]