How many cats live in your house?

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Stevie Ray

I'm invisible!

Purred: Tue Sep 25, '07 4:19pm PST 
We have 5 now. Mommy and Daddy are planning on keeping one of the foster kittens they have. There are two fosters remaining.

Is 8 cats too many? We have the space.

If the remaining 2 can't be adopted together then M&D feel we should keep them. They are in a quandry and definitely foster flunkies!

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 1:36am PST 
Meowlo Stevie Ray!!

Well, we are currently 4 cats, and Rosie is expecting a litter, of which we are definitely keeping one...maybe two teehee!

I think 8 cats is fine, as long as you have the space, food and love for all of them *giggle* just ask Ashley teehee!!

Oh yes!! I see your one brofur's name is Nelson Mandela! MOL! I'm South African and proud of it! big grin

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 8:36am PST 
Hi Stevie:

We have 5 kitties counting me in our house. MomKatt wants another black kitty (a male) but DadKatt keeps telling her "NO!" I purrsonally think, for our house & its size, that 5 is enough ... besides, if there are more kitties then MomKatt has to spread her love around more and more and ... I might get jealous!

Morticia (not really a jealous cat but ... she's MY MomKatt!) dancing

Ashley Jay

Better L8 than- never??- *sheepish grin*

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 11:10am PST 
What a great question MOL

There are NINE cats in our house smile Quattro, Smokey, Lily, Leah, Laurie, Jonny, BBQ, Wyler and me! My mom is a foster flunky as well...she tried it with Wyler but he is here to stay smile We all get along great, though we could use our own room. When both my 2 legged brofurs have moved out, that is what meowmy is going to do!

way to goway to go

Anubis Rex- (aka "The- Bunny")

Don't smooch me,- I'm Irish!

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 11:17am PST 
I'm just posting to say, I don't think it's the *love* Morticia's worried about sharing, I think it's the HAM! haha

But seriously, I think if your parents own their house and have the room (and love and money), there's nothing wrong with 8 kitties. Ashley, aren't there something like 34 kitties in Teal'c's furmily??

I'm a bun and only because my mommy rents, and doesn't think it's responsible to have more kitties when she doesn't own her own place, plus has roommates.

Batman

Persephone's- Boyfriend Cat

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 11:47am PST 
Howdy Neighbor Stevie Ray!

We have four kitties at our house and we are all from the same litter. Mommy loves to look at the kittens at the rescue sites, but daddy says no and I don't think we want any less attention or love.
I do get plenty of attention but it is never enough for me.

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 6:18am PST 
Batman I don't think ANY of us ever get "enough" attention - in fact, I don't think there IS such a thing! MOL big laugh

Morticia (who wants lovin' AND ham!)

Black Magic

I am the center- of Mommy's- universe.

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 7:49am PST 
Meowlo, Stevie Ray, great topic!

We HAD four kitties in our house, but since Aunt Cheryl moved out two weeks ago, we are a two kitty household. I'm not sure how long that will last because Mommy keeps finding needy kittens....MOL

Lily (In- Loving- Memory)

When in doubt,- cuddle on the- bed.

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 8:44pm PST 
We have 6 kitties in our house - 2 girls (and proud BCCP members) me and Emmy. And 4 boys, Davy, Cougar, TJ, & Sammy. So we obviously think 8 would be okay MOL (oh, wait, don't give mommy and daddy any ideas MOL). And we have plenty of cat beds to snuggle too (but we usually end up snuggled with mommy or daddy or both!).

Oh, and we agree Morticia, we don't want to share the ham either MOL MOL MOL!

Stevie Ray

I'm invisible!

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 4:02pm PST 
It official, we're now a party of 8! I haven't met my new brothers yet but I'm sure I'll have to show them who's boss! Daddy bought a screen door to put on their bedroom. That's happening tomorrow. They aren't black but they are gray so that's in their favor. But I'm not sure I like this birthday present!

Wish us luck on getting to know each other! Thanks for all the reposnses Mommy feels better knowing she's not the only one out there that can't say no to putty tats!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3