GO!

I really want to get a Sphynx

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tiger

Its good to be- king

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '07 6:58pm PST 
But my dad things they are ugly I dont know what to do can someone please help me my friend has one and I just love her to death they are soooo cute.
[notify]

Larry

Tastefully Nude

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 6:07pm PST 
Have your friend come over with your Sphynx and let your dad experience his personality first hand. One time is all it takes! People absolutely love these cats.
[notify]

Ebony

Purred: Mon Sep 10, '07 2:09pm PST 
Thank you so much that is what I might do kitty

Edited by author Mon Sep 10, '07 2:09pm PST

[notify]

Bonnie - In Memory

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 1:21pm PST 
Yes, I was considered VERY ugly by those who saw me. I was even called an "abomination of nature" that should not be alive! YIKES! You will never convince everyone that Sphynxes are gorgeous (just like there are some people who - GASP - hate cats!), but as long as you love your kitty, others will at least ultimately respect your decision.
[notify]