GO!

Sexing kittens

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Artemis

Greek goddess of- the hunt, moon,- girls

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '07 5:48pm PST 
Well, I learned a lot about sexing kittens! Number 1? It isn't easy! At first I swore I had 4 girls, weeks later I did more reserch and was sure I had 2 boys and 2 girls. Everyone went to the vet today and we had to change Hestia's name to Ares because we have 3 boys and only 1 girl. I don't care what sex they are, they are all adorable. They all have their own pages now so you can see them by looking at Artemis' family. The cats are below the dogs. I'm lucky they don't have Birdster or I'd run out of room!
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '07 7:12pm PST 
Awww, you're all so cute!
Mom almost named me Artemis but decided on Athena instead. And I have a twin brother named Apollo! big grin

I'm sure once all of you find your forever homes that you will be as happy as Apollo and I am.

Purrs and Love,
Athena hug

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '07 8:22pm PST 
Yep, 1 out of 4. smile

It's awesome that you all have your own pages. Is your human mom still keeping you all, or are some of you gonna strike out on your own and adopt other humans?
[notify]

Artemis

Greek goddess of- the hunt, moon,- girls

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '07 8:32pm PST 
Athena- Wow! Nice names! When mom thought we were all girls our names were Athena, Artemis, Hestia and Hecate. Then she thought we were 2 boys and 2 girls and we became Artemis, Hestia, Apollo and Hermes. Now we are Hermes, Ares, Apollo and Artemis. I am sort of our spokesperson.

We are all staying with our family. It was discussed, thought on, slept on and even written about (pros and cons) and after all of that there was a talk with our wonderful vet. Our human mom considered everybody and decided we will all stick together. Everyone will be spayed, neutered, given health and preventive care. I think we are in good hands. cloud 9
[notify]