GO!

Vincent & Tigress' Wedding. August 5th 1:00pm Caster time

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 126: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Tobie ~Angel~

Don't miss your- naps!

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '07 3:49pm PST 
*Flutters down from above. Looks over all the different lands for Vincent & Tigress' wedding. Then smiles* Now here is a nice spot for them!
It is a very nice beach. The Ocean isn't very mean, and the sand is fine.
*He lands on the sand and pounds a sign in the sand*

Announcement:
Vincent & Tigress will be married here on August 5th 2007. The wedding will begin at 1:00 Catster time. Every kit and doggie is welcome to come.
Come for the Wedding... Stay for the pawty!

He looks everything over and nods. This will be great! He flys back up toward the sky. So many things to do in so little time!

The ceremony will be performed by, Harry the Preacher Cat and the catering will be done by Chef Skylar and his wonderful helpers!!
Shamus will be giving the bride away.

The wedding party is as follows:

Bridescats:
Oly (maid cat of honor!)
Leah
Snowy
Mercy
Amelia

Groomscats:

Arnold P. (best cat!)
Rusty
Jefke
Simon Stout
Wally
Jason Hopper
Pumpkin

Ringbearer:
Zippie

Flowergirl
Emme

Poetry reading done by:
Simba

Edited by author Sun Aug 5, '07 12:35pm PST

[notify]

♥Ginger♥

hi everyfur!

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '07 7:59pm PST 
I won't miss it!!!partypartywishescheerapplauseok I will besilenced now
[notify]

Wally♥Forever Loved

Sophie\\\'s- Forever Love

Purred: Tue Jul 31, '07 9:34pm PST 
I am so excited and just a bit nervous. I am in Vincent's wedding party.
I have never done this before.
I am also hoping my lady love Sophie will join me. This will be our first official outing.
It is wonderful to be in love!
I wish it for every kitty
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Love is all!
Wally
[notify]

Monster

What did i do?

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 7:42am PST 
do you know anyone hwo can put a pic of my head on this guys face the picture that is the first one?
[notify]

Hector

A Lover and a- Pouncer

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 8:22pm PST 
I won't be able to attend as I will be hunting mice at camp but.......
I wish the bride & groomcat a lifetime of HAPPINESS, HEALTH & LOVE!!!!!!!applauseapplauseapplauseapplause

I hope when I find my Hottie...big grin I can have a wonderful day with all my furfriends to celebrate with us!

Have a great time but lay low on the catnip & tuna (spiked) juice......

Hector......oh yea and GGMMolly too!
[notify]

Beloved- Angel Amelia- loves HL!

I am finally- with my True- Love Bill....

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 8:27pm PST 
Amelia comes in and makes sure everything is arranged for the flowers she shall bring and an area where she and some friends will make plumeria leis for all the guests! big grin
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 12:21pm PST 
*Snowy comes walking onto the beach, smiling and happy for dear Tigress and Vincent, and honoured that she has been given the important task of decorating!*

*She has with her a big basket filled with flowers, and starts to decorate the wedding arch with them , and once she is done, stands back with her paws on her hips and looks*

There....I hope they like that!

*Next, she walks over to the reception area and places the wedding guest favors on the tables for every guest*

Oh no! I forgot the lights at home!! I will need to go and get them!

*Snowy leaves*
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 12:29pm PST 
*Snowy comes back in, lugging a huge container filled with tiki lights , and starts whistling "All you need is love" as she places them all around the beach and the reception area *

Oh, this wedding is going to be so beautiful and so romatic and so...*sigh*....wonderpurr.....*gets a far off look, then snaps herself back*

Ok! Must concentrate - can daydream of Martin later!

*She heads over to the entrance to the dining area, and places the guest book on a small table, ready for guests to leave a message for the happy couple*

That's it for now! I will bring the wedding cake in on Sunday - don't want the frosting to melt in the sun MOL!

*She takes her now empty container and leaves, still whistling....*

Edited by author Fri Aug 3, '07 12:35pm PST

[notify]

Ashley Jay

Better L8 than- never??- *sheepish grin*

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 12:43pm PST 
OH..it is so hot! What a gorgeous day..*stares out at the blue ocean and watches the waves hit the beach in a white capped swirl*

I can't think of a more beautiful place for a wedding! OH lovely I see that Amelia has brought in the flower arrangements for the tables..they are so pretty!

Snowy! You have outdone yourself! Everything is beautiful! *beams at her furiend while trying hard not to smear her ruby red lipstick*

laugh out loud
[notify]

Leah- (Leather &- Lace)

I only have time- to play!

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 12:53pm PST 
This is going to be a beautiful wedding! I am so excited to be part of it...one of Tigress' catmaids!!! *purrrrs happily*

I hope they like these champagne flutes I found, they look so tropical!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 126: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]