GO!

My Siamese Loves water...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Scooter

Cock-N-Balls

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '07 2:55pm PST 
Is this odd?
Or normal for Siamese. This is my first Siamese cat so I do notice he has odd behavior compared to our other domestic cat.

He is a very vocal little feller too might I add.
[notify]

Rasha

On the Prowl....

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '07 11:47am PST 
When Rasha was little he liked water. He sort of grew out of it. If for any reason I have to give him a bath tho, he usually just sits there and takes it, but he won't jump in the bath with me anymore!! kitty
[notify]

Krystal @- Rainbow- Bridge

Purred: Sat Aug 25, '07 5:12pm PST 
Yep...I love water too! My Mommy dumped some on me the other day and I didn't even move. But my brother and sisters HATE water.
[notify]

Draco Tapp

I am center of- the universe

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 2:12am PST 
I love water. No one can take a shower without me jumping in. And my grandma has 4 siamese kitties who also love water so I am thinking that this is a normal thing. The only time that I don't like water is when one of the children squirt me with the water guns.
Also, we are all very vocal and sometimes even try to mimic what our humans are saying. It can be really funny.

Edited by author Mon Oct 8, '07 2:14am PST

[notify]

Griffin

Griffin - The dog like- Siamese

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '07 1:12pm PST 
My cat loves water. But only in the summer when it's real hot. I have pictures if you want to take a look.
[notify]

My Gypsy- King'

Typsy Gypsy is- da name, dont- wear it out

Purred: Tue Oct 16, '07 10:24am PST 
puppy

Gypsy also loves water too...we found it odd, but he'll sit at the edge of the tub while you shower and everything...he often plays with his water bowl...and used to turn it over till we got him a lil jug water dish...he can't move now...

puppy
[notify]

Oliver

Ollie the- Awesome

Purred: Mon Dec 10, '07 6:06pm PST 
Haha, Oliver has a thing for water too. He loves the bird bath and he'll jump in the bath tub if you leave water in it. I always heard it was a pixie-bob thing but maybe he gets it from both sides?
[notify]

Tinker Bell- 2003-2006

The life of a- friend is always- too short

Purred: Thu Feb 7, '08 5:03pm PST 
I used to love water when I was 8 weeks old. MOL. That was because my first owners (and breeders, I guess you could say, since my mommy cat was their pet) used to give me and my litter-mates baths. We didn't mind since she started us out early. But when my human got me when I was 8 weeks old, my human never gave me a bath, so I grew to hate water. When my human was taking baths, I used to walk around the rim of the tub. Sometimes I'd fall in.shh And you know what!?! My human actually laughed at me! I showed her. I wouldn't be in the water a split-second before I'd be back on the ground licking myself dry. Funny thing is, there's water up here in the Rainbow Bridge and I love water here. I guess the water up here is catly water. MOL.
[notify]

Mysterio

I sleep- therefore i am.

Purred: Wed Apr 30, '08 3:42am PST 
oooh i didn't know it was common for us Siamese cats to love water!My mommy gave me a bath when i was younger. I didn't mind it much.I just sat there and let her make me clean.smile It was fun. She hasn't given me another shower since then because she believes that cats are supposed to clean themselves. I am very fond of my toilette,i spend hours cleaning my fur.

In general,i like playing with water!I like drinking water from everyone's glasses,playing with my bowl and no matter what i am doing at the moment i will get up and go drink if there is water running around the house.
[notify]

GUCCI- (FABIOLA- SKYWALKER)

MY LITTLE MOOMIN

Purred: Fri Jan 9, '09 2:56pm PST 
Hi
I have a seal point siamese and he loves water especially if it is fresh when i take adrink to bed he trys to drink out of it and if i go to fill his bowl up he follows me until i put the bowl back down
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2