GO!

Tiny Krazy went to the Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Hazel Lucy &- Mazie & Max

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 3:19am PST 
It is with a heavy heart that I tell you that Tiny Krazy, age 13 , the lovable 3-legger went to the Bridge late last night. She had taken a very sudden turn for the worse. Tuesday she was playing and eating, Wednesday she was unable to walk. Last night her mom slept with her on the floor, checked her several times and the next time she was gone. We are heartbroken over the loss of this feisty sweetheart. Her family is devastated as you might expect. Prayers of comfort. We celebrate Tiny Krazy's beautiful life.
[notify]

Kodi forever- loved- 1995-2004

I'm only here- waiting on my- Mommy

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 3:57am PST 
From Kodi, Samantha, Pywackett, Winston, at the bridge and Tinker, Lexie, Gabby and Smoke, we send our heartfelt condolences. It's never easy to lose a furbaby. God must have decided she needed to come home. She has all 4 legs now and is young and healthy and playing in the sunshine with the other animals until Mommy comes to get her. Our heart breaks for you and you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Linda and the furbabies
[notify]

Briana

Why won't you- leave me- ALONE??!!

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 4:01am PST 
Purrs for the family of Tiny Krazy. May you find comfort in this time of grief.
[notify]

Shelby - My Sweet- Angel

Don't even think- about it!

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 4:03am PST 
We are very sorry for your loss! It was very shocking to hear. We're glad that her and her mommie were with eachother and that she went peacefully. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers are with Tiny Krazy and her family. She will never be forgotten! Again, we're very sorry for your loss.

Purrs and headbutts,
Shelby and the gang and mom too
[notify]

Snowy

Martin is my- soulcat....

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 4:07am PST 
OH NO!!! Our hearts broke when we saw this thread!!! Tiny Krazy was doing so good.....this is just too sad......

Our warmest thoughts go out to her family......

Very sad purrs,
hug
Snowy, Queenie and Toby
[notify]

Jules Vern- 11.14.95 - 7.18.07

Love binds us- furever...

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 6:49am PST 
We are so very sorry.... Momma found this and hopes maybe it will help ease your pain even if fur a moment...

MISSY

These fourteen years of memories
Are all I have to last
And as my tears start flowing
My mind slips to the past.

There's been no friend as faithful,
So steadfast in her love.
I know that God did take you
For His angel high above.

But still the ache within my heart
ls like a heavy cloud
Your voice was e'er so quiet
But the silence is so loud.

The only comfort left me
You'll not suffer any more
And your little paws will greet me
As I enter Heaven's door.

-ELAINE JOHNSON

(c) PET PRIDE, P.O. Box 1055, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
[notify]

Shadow

Offical Taste- tester

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 7:05am PST 
cry We are so sorry to hear this sad news. May the family take comfort in knowing that she is whole again and basking in the light of God.
Shadow and his humanshug
[notify]

Sammie

Mama's Baby

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 8:29am PST 
Our hearts are broken to hear the news of Tiny Krazy. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
We are so very sorry for your loss.

Sad meows;
Sammie, KiKi and Mommy
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 9:14am PST 
We are all so sorry to read of Tiny Krazy leaving her home and family for the Rainbow Bridge. My meowmy said to tell you all that her Bridge Babies will be there to greet Tiny and show all the best places to play and nap.

Also, all the humans who loved cats will be there to make sure she never lacks for a lap to sit on or a hand to pet her.

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers

Emma, Louis, Benny Grunch & their meowmy Faye
[notify]

Mr. Sister - In Loving- Memory

I'm a Good Boy - I love my mommy

Purred: Thu Jun 7, '07 9:15am PST 
We are so sorry about Tiny - purrs to her family. Sugar and I will watch for her and make her welcome.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4