GO!

So Confused! This or that?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Abigail

I'm feisty!

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 8:58am PST 
Mommy isn't sure if i'm a domestic Medium Hair, or a Domestic Long Hair.

Can anyone help her out with this. I kinda wanna know what i am too!! *mew* cheer
[notify]

Jack

the little man

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 9:23am PST 
Looks like a medium to me.

s & j
[notify]

Abigail

I'm feisty!

Purred: Mon Jun 4, '07 3:17pm PST 
Thank you! dancing
[notify]

Abbie- (always in- my heart)

I'm fat, I'm- fluffy and I'm- full of love

Purred: Mon Jun 4, '07 4:26pm PST 
Abbie started off looking like you, but her fur got really long and thick as she grew. Who knows what you'll look like when you're full grown... beautiful, I know!

Oh, and I read your diary. I don't think you have narcolepsy. Little kittens like you (you are still very, very young), sleep a whole lot. They will be playing and suddenly fall asleep. That's just normal kitten stuff. You'll play for longer periods of time as you get older. Right now, you are still very tiny.
[notify]

Abigail

I'm feisty!

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 2:01pm PST 
It's mostly a joke they have about me. They know i'm not really narcoleptic. It's just funny to watch me playing and suddenly fall asleep. smile

Thank you for your responces. My fur seems to get getting a bit longer as I get older.
[notify]

Abbie- (always in- my heart)

I'm fat, I'm- fluffy and I'm- full of love

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 2:27pm PST 
I have to get some pictures of younger Abbie scanned so you can see what she looked like as a kitten and at her full size (22 lbs of fluff). She almost looked like a different kitty! The pictures I have on her page are just since 1998, so she was already a mature, older adult. But I didn't have a digital camera back then. Wow, I'm old.

You have the same name - Abigail!

I actually have joked about kitten narcolepsy, too. They do seem to just fall over and into a sound sleep in a matter of seconds!
[notify]