GO!

How many of you DSH were adopted from a shelter?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Kalli

Im- better than- you!

Purred: Fri May 4, '07 9:32am PST 
Me and 2 of my kitty sister were!!!cheer
[notify]

Betty

I'm going to- take over the- world! MOL

Purred: Fri May 4, '07 9:34am PST 
Im kallis youngest sister and I was too!! I looove my new home! It ia better than being in a small little cage where you sleep in the cat litter box!
[notify]

Oreo " Ory- "

Hand- the catnip- over!

Purred: Fri May 4, '07 9:36am PST 
im the 3rd oldest out of kalli,Betty and our sister who is a DMH and I didnt like the shelter either cuz it was too loud!
[notify]

Sally- Elizabeth

I love my Mommy- but not Ellie- Belle

Purred: Thu May 10, '07 2:52pm PST 
Hi, my Mommy adopted me 9 years ago as an eight week old kitten and I resembled superman because my ears were too big for my head at the time. I am cute though
[notify]

Coco

Cute Calico

Purred: Mon May 14, '07 2:24am PST 
I was my backj ground history was that I was a stray *sigh* and was about three but then I got adopted yaycheerdancing
[notify]

Tish

Flying free

Purred: Mon May 14, '07 2:26am PST 
I was my history was that my owners were moving and couldn't take me and I was about three then I got adopted and am about 11 and a halfcheerdancing
[notify]

Bobbie

Mow?

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 4:43pm PST 
I was too!!! The Potter League (shelter) sent me to live in a vet clinic to get more exposure BUT the only exposure i got was my new mom who works there. She took me home on Thanksgiving - best present ever and she let me have turkey too
[notify]

Coco

Cute Calico

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 3:26am PST 
dancingapplausecheerYAY SHELTER KITTIES!!!!dancingapplausecheer
[notify]

Citrus

I'm a healthy- and cute orange- boy!

Purred: Thu May 24, '07 2:08pm PST 
Me and my mom, Tally were adopted from a shelter! We like to think of ourselves as lucky, special shelter cats!laugh out loud
[notify]

Martin

Macho Mart

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '07 1:49pm PST 
My brother and I were adopted from a shelter too! It was the best day ever when we got taken to our new home.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6