Bo's Couples Corner

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Bo

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '07 6:19pm PST 
A place where cats can meet the opposite sex and get to know each other better! Dating is allowed, catfighting is not. Grab a meowtini and check out the social scene!

Socks

Lover and a- fighter

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 9:55am PST 
Hey Bo. I am in. I have a beautiful daughter from my last romance which was 4 years ago, but I am willing to give it a shot. Besides it gets lonely for a big guy like me, esspecially when all females in my neighborhood know I have hollow pockets. I just hope someone can love a guy that is poor in the jewel department.
Socks

Edited by author Sun Apr 22, '07 10:00am PST

Sadie

Queen of the- house

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 11:16am PST 
Hi wave

My name's Sadie. red face

I'm 5 and single. Tea'c is one of my brothers. shh

So far all us girls in the family are kind of quiet so it's time we step forward and introduce ourselves.

HI! wave

*Punkin* - RIP- (10/1/12)

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 12:47pm PST 
Hi there...I'm Punkin....I'm a 4 year old petite kitty.

My meomy says I'm so sweet, but I'm shy and spend most of the day in the closet or under her bed. Will that be a problem??

Punkin

Bo

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 3:36pm PST 
Welcome to the corner! = D> I'm so glad that you decided to stop in. I'm hoping that we can develop quite a social network. No cat should ever be lonely!!! Invite all of your friends. Have a complimentary meowtini on the house... I'm going to see what's taking so long for the snacks to arrive!

Bo

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 3:37pm PST 
Marquessa...
The Corner could use a ladies touch. Might I interest you in playing hostess??? A gorgeous girl like yourself would bring in all sorts of new cats!

Marquessa

Meow!

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 3:53pm PST 
Hey Bo baby!!! wink

I'm here, what do you need. Other than me to let all the ladies know that you're TAKEN! big grin

How about some catnip tea?? I am a southern belle you know. wink

Chief

I love EVERYBODY

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 6:22pm PST 
Hey I'm Chief...meow....wave

I'm looking for love. wink

Can I have one of the meowtinis???

Meow man!

♥Secr- et♥

~Sweet~Secret

Purred: Sat May 5, '07 11:05am PST 
MOL. I'd join in, but I'm already taken. Sorry!

Chrissy- WhiteSocks- (Angel)

There's always- time for a nap

Purred: Tue May 8, '07 12:16pm PST 
Hi Everybody! wave

Chrissy here. I brought some tuna sushi and beef-ka-bobs. I'll just place them over here on this table, gran myself a catniptini and check everyone out.

SOCKS: You have no jewels?!?!? shock

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3