GO!

Does anyone have a small adult cat?

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Coco

Coo-coo for coco- puffs

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 10:13am PST 
My middle cat is 2 years old, but she is so tiny like a kitten at about 5lbs laugh out loud Was wondering if there are any other petite cats out there?kitty
[notify]

Kahlan- (missing)

Gimme Treats- Meowmie!

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 10:15am PST 
I am almost 3 years old and I am about 7 pounds! My cat-momma was a tiny cat too. We were about the same size.

Coco

Coo-coo for coco- puffs

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 10:22am PST 
MOL Nice to meet you!!
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 10:45am PST 
This is Delyte. Don't worry, Coco, my person had two adult cats who did not weigh more than 5 pounds as adults, and they had healthy lives. Perhaps you have some of the smaller, thinner breeds in you, like Siamese? As long as you are well!!
[notify]

Frankie

Oh PLEEASSE!!

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 12:49pm PST 
I am almost 3 years old, and I only weigh 7 pounds. My sister, Zelda, is built like me in every way, and she looks "fat" at 8 pounds!

We look REALLY teeny tiny next to the rescue kittens that are my brothers and sister!! The boys are only 6 months old and 10 pounds! The girl is almost 6 months old and weighs 6.5 pounds or more!! Zelda and I have gone from the big cats in the house to the little girls!! Mommy still calls us the big cats though, and it is funny!!
[notify]

Jefke

- The Mice Slayer

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 1:46pm PST 
I'm around 7-8 lb too! I'm so tiny when you compare to the kitties in the neighbourhood and people always mistaken me for either a girl kitty or a baby kitten! big grin
[notify]

Bond

Bond, James Bond

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 1:58pm PST 
Our sweet Ariel is 7 pounds and is two years old. Her sister was teeny too. Her brother was enormous! We chose Ariel because she looked a little healthier than her sister and not as raucous as her brother. I can feel all of her bones but the vet says that she is very healthy and athletic. Bond and Aurora on the other hand are 13 and 14 pounds respectively. Bond is a big cat. Aurora is a medium framed cat, but she is a fatty. Her poor little kitty breasts pooch on the floor when she sits a certain way. It's hilarious! She has not gained any weight and I carefully watch when and how much I feed all of them.
[notify]

Missy - (Angel)

Mummy loves you- my littlest- girl.

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 6:00am PST 
hi, i'm a little kitty....i'm 13 now and i'm so much smaller than my brother and sisters (who to me look like giants) i'm somewhere around 7lbs and always have been , i was very tiny when my mummy got me and I eat everything...and i mean everything! I can eat as much as the rest of my kitty family put together! (and i make more noise than any of them) but you know what they say ...the best things come in little packages!!!!
[notify]

♥Mor- gan The- PirateGato

You Gotta Love- Me, I'm a Pirate

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 7:27am PST 
Meows Missy! Mom will agree with that! I am also only 7 pounds - I stay between 6 1/2 and 7 pounds.

Gatos as a whole are tinier then American cats - no one knows why.

Purrs

Morgan
[notify]

Zoe

Little Bambi Zoe

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 1:09pm PST 
Well, let's see here...

I'm about a year and six months old, full grown, and when I went for my last check up, I weighed 5.7 pounds. You got it 5.7!!

So, I'd say, yep, there are some of us small tiny kitties out here!!!

"I'm so little" that's what Mom and Dad always say. It's particularly interesting when me and my big brother Sasha play, since he weighs more than twice of me... He just sits on me... But I"m faster, so, it works out! smile
[notify]

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6