GO!

How do you get a background?

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
King

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 9:38pm PST 
How do u get a background? (like flowers, hearts, or something like that?)
[notify]

The Twins!

Why can people- be so Cruel?

Purred: Mon Mar 26, '07 11:31am PST 
Go to http://www.bigoo.ws/index.php and you can get your background and copy the url into your page! Good Luck!
[notify]

Sophie

Cow at a- Masquerade

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 2:06pm PST 
You could also go to http://www.mbif.net.

They have backgrounds, cursors and music for your page. big grin
[notify]

Bambi

Little Woman

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 12:43am PST 
Ive been reading and trying for hours to copy and paste codes for my page and I still don't know what Im doing. I still don't understand how to copy and paste. I know how to highlight the code but then what? Click on copy? Then what when do I paste it, how do I paste it? Where do I go once Ive copied it to past it to something? This is terrible Im so frustrated.
[notify]

Hunter

Lazy, Lazy, Lazy

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '07 9:08am PST 
Bambi, once the code is highlighted, you can copy it one of 2 ways...
1. right click on your mouse and select copy.
2. Press Control C on your keyboard

In order to paste the code..
1. Right click on your mouse and select paste
2. Press Control V on your keyboard

you need to paste the code in your bio fields on your account page. (go to edit profile, or modify biography and traits and scroll down to Extra Bio Fields. Paste the copied code into the body box (the right side) and make sure you put something in the left box (field name). This box could say anything, but something needs to be in this box for the code to work. The height box will determine how much space is going to be on your page between each Field Name. I use 30 when I am posting a background, as this seems to be a perfect amount of space. You'll need to leave it larger when you are posting videos, etc.
Go to Neferkitty's website to get more help on your page:
http://catstercodes.twilightmoon.net/
[notify]

Princess

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 2:34am PST 
no its just all these things u r sayin' is good but some deosn't work bigoo so i still dont knowshrug and im sadcry
[notify]

Kitty- gingerpawsâ˜- €

Kitkat

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 5:40am PST 
Could you give me some more websites for backgrounds please, because some say its deleted or expired or it doesent wor any morefrown so please helpbig grinkittykitty
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 12:30pm PST 
I upload images to photobucket. You will need to start up an account, then you can upload any image to it. Then it'll give you a URL code that you can use in your biofield. You may still need a code to go with it from Pawsome pages.
I hope this helps
I forgot to ad be careful of any images that have a copywrite.

Edited by author Sun Sep 9, '12 12:32pm PST

[notify]

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 11:05pm PST 
The posts at the beginning of this thread are a few years old and those websites no longer exist. I see you belong to the Pawsome Pages. Their forums can answer all your questions and are up-to-date.

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 1:35am PST 
Photobucket website is not free too. I haven't been able to do a background too. Is there a place where you can learn how to do it easily?
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2