GO!

It A SUPRIZE PARTY FOR JETTER HAIRS

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 45: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥Lil- ly- Lu♥

FEED ME!!! FEED- ME MORE!!!

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 11:28am PST 
Get your party shoes on And get ready to pary Jh Purrday is Sat and well I starting early We going to patrty like we never paty begoepartyparty

I got tons of food and refesments for every cat. So now come on in and Party !!!
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 11:29am PST 
Accckkkkk i didnt realise it was the great Jeter's birthday on Saturday, i had better get myself out to get him a little something thinking

Madison Le- Chat

MAD girl

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 11:56am PST 
I will bring a keg of tuna juice for Jeter. It is one of his favorites! laugh out loud
[notify]

♥Lil- ly- Lu♥

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 12:36pm PST 
good think maddison Yup toona juice is surely one of his faviorts. I got the Trees You know how he luvs tree climbing I need help hanging a Happy purrday Jetter Hairs in some trees.

Lilly Lu
[notify]

Daisy

The Bacon Queen

Purred: Fri Mar 2, '07 9:21pm PST 
Happy Birthday Jeter!!!!!

party wishes party party wishes party party wishes party
[notify]

Boogers

Tiki Cat should- be illegal, it's- so GOOD

Purred: Fri Mar 2, '07 11:40pm PST 
Happy Birthday Jeter! Wow another birthday today!!! We'll be back later!!! Maybe THE Jeter from the NYC will come???? thinkingthinking
[notify]

Madison Le- Chat

MAD girl

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 3:51am PST 
Happy Cat Birthday to my look-a-like man pal! Let's get ready to party the day away! partypartyparty
[notify]

Dragonheart

Bald is- Beautiful

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 5:16am PST 
Happy Birthday Jeter Harris! party As we say in Germany: Herzlichen Gl├╝ckwunsch zum Geburtstag! party I hope you have a great day! wishes
[notify]

♥Lil- ly- Lu♥

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 5:29am PST 
thanks for comming by all There losts of tree to climb in I got the nip and tem-tay-tion skeexix got the cake coved I bringing JH at 4 Let party all day long..
[notify]

Mu Shue Pooh- King Cat- -RIP

KING CAT... I - AM SPECIAL

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 5:30am PST 
Happy purrday Jetter Hairs You make my sisfur furry happy and that gets her out of my furr so that makes me furry happy I hope you have a great daypartyparty
[notify]

(Page 1 of 45: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]