GO!

SWEETHEART DANCE SPONSORED BY THE CURIOUS KITTYS ALL WELCOME

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Wed Feb 7, '07 11:48am PST 
tomorrow at noon New York time.. every one is welcome..
Bring your sweet heart or come and meet your sweet heart.
We will start with a luncheon catered by Chef Sky, the food is the best in the area.. to start with we will have tuna pops. shrimp toast,lobster puffs with tuna cream sauce,sirloin tips dripping with auju sauce,chicken tenders, three block of different cheese shaped like hearts., catnip tea and coffee, mousie brew,,, oysters.. much much more
We will have two bands playing,,
many ride,,, slide of love,, out door sleding and skating,,, a huge ice shaped like a heart with an arrow in it, and a running water falls running down it into a pool filled with fish,,, we will have a late night hayride... pulled by horese donated by BooBooKitty and Tabby Girl... we will have games.. galore... it will start at noon tomorrow New York Time..partypartywisheshugcheercheercloud 9cloud 9waveapplauseapplause
[notify]

Tweak,- beloved- angel

Don't tell me I- can't do that!

Purred: Wed Feb 7, '07 12:47pm PST 
This sounds lovely! I'm going to tell Dashy and hopefully we can come!
[notify]

Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Wed Feb 7, '07 8:40pm PST 
*Skylar and his crew bring in coolers and coolers of the food, and put it in the refrigerator and freezer* We made sure to bring tons more of the tuna pops, since those are turning out to be such a hit! Tell everykitty they can get the recipe on our group page and join the restaurant group if they want. Mom and Dad still aren't feeling the greatest, so maybe Bluie can write for us when we're not here? We're also still redecorating the restaurant, so painting and putting up wallpaper is going on in the group forums all day, all week long. We'll be open again for regular business starting on Monday!
[notify]

Carbon

MEOW!

Purred: Wed Feb 7, '07 8:42pm PST 
*brings in the serving dishes for everything*
*goes back out and brings in a HUGE bowl of Bear's special catnip mix*
Bear finally let us in on the secret recipe to his nip mix, so we thought this would be the purrfect occasion to debut it. Watch that you don't have too much, though, as it's very potent stuff!!!
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Feb 8, '07 3:33am PST 
Bluie comes rushing in the room ,it is quite dark, she reaches and turns the lights on. She has lots of work to get ready for the party tomorrow. BooBooKitty,BooBoo, Opie, Adian ,Marley and Bob,start carrying in the heavy items and setting them up. First, they run a beautiful red and white satin ribbon around a giant red heart traced on the floor. They hear a noise, and Ozzie comes running in;hi, guys .I am here to help you with the ice sculpture and pool.. the ice sculpture is a huge heart with a arrow going through it. They went up and loaded it on a huge platform on wheels and rolled it in, Ozzie put a huge pool down in the center of the huge satin heart on the floor and then they placed the sculpture in the center of the pool. Ozzie fills the pool with water and adds the fish. The guys all meowwwwwwwwww at what a good job they did.. Bob, eyes catch sight of a fish and wham he has it. Bluie, says ,put it back ,Bob ,it is for tomorrow.. Then they set up a waterfalls and add a rainbow light over the ice heart and water falls... Then Bluie adds some red crystals hearts to the running water,, so they sparkle as they run through.. Bluie turns the light on and they all watch in awe....eekeekpartyparty
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Feb 8, '07 3:35am PST 
Bluie,TabbyGirl,Zoey,CNN and Maggie get busy putting up red and white streamers. Then they hung red and white heart balloons from them.Chef Skye is bringing in some of the food and putting it in the freezer and on the tables for tomorrow.. Bluie catches something moving out the corner of her eye.Maggie is sampling some of the food .Maggie, Bluie calls out, save some of that for tomorrow.
Tabby Girl, CNN and Zoey,are sitting up the Kissing booth for the singles tomorrow.. Who would like to run the Kissing Booth? TabbyGirl is busy putting the mice in a cage for the her Mousie game tomorrow.. TabbyGirl looks at Bluie, and Bluie sees a tail and two feet sticking out of her mouth. They were kicking an wiggling. Bluie says, Spit that mousie out. Poof, TabbyGirl spits him across the room , hit BooBoo Kitty in the back of his head, and then chases him and catches him an puts him in the cage with the rest..BOOBOO looks at his sweetheart and smiles. What a hunter she is?
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Feb 8, '07 3:45am PST 
Bluie hears a knock at the door,she rushes over and opens it. Sam,SashaE and Snow and Rusty come in with thier hands loaded with decorations .Curious Kitty's are so glad for thier help. Adian and Marley run to see if they need a few extra paws. Sam, smiles and say I think I have baked my best cake ever, 4 tiers high. She said they brought it tonight so they could set it up and not drop it or tip it over. Maggie, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs in, I will help you bring it in. Bluie, looks and says, The boys can help,it is big and we don't want a big bite out of it before the dance tomorrow..Ozzie gets out of the water to help Bob. BLuie sets up a big heart shaped table with a beautiful hand made doily on it.. The guys come huffing and puffin in and set the huge masterpiece on the table.The bottem tier is shaped like a cat holding a big heart with little cat tree holding up the next tier a layer shaped like roses with trellises holding up a tier shaped like a heart with arrows holding up the top piece shaped like a crystal ball...on each layer is tiny cats looking like us. Each layer is a different flavor.Maggie, looks and licks her lips.wow SAm, this is your best cake ever. Snow gives Sam a big hug. cheercheercheerRusty and SashaE. do to.kittykittyway to go
[notify]

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Thu Feb 8, '07 3:48am PST 
dancingdancingBluie hears a tap , tap at the door,she opens it and in fly a group of Angel cats to help out.. with the decorations high up. Bear In Memroy,Samantha,BBBear, Autumn BearGone to Soon, fly in and around, the little ones fly in and out of the water falls. mew,mew, lets play. They say a whole band of Angels are coming tomorrowpartypartyThey fly high and place crystals hearts and arrows on the ceiling.cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

BEAR (IN MY- MEMORY- ALWAYS)

soul mate,- forever friend

Purred: Thu Feb 8, '07 3:50am PST 
Bear IN Memory, Bluie, CNN stand back to see how beautiful it all is. CNN takes pictures to put on the news tomorrow.. all money collected in the wishing well will be donated to kitty and dogs that do not have a home. snoopykitty
[notify]

Scrappy

Miss Cindy Love- of my life and- wife

Purred: Thu Feb 8, '07 3:51am PST 
In the corner Adian an Marley set up a huge Wishing Well, to collect coins for homeless pets..
[notify]

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]