GO!

Baby (Needing Your Prayers) is Going to the Bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Hazel Lucy

tiny gumdrop

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 6:58pm PST 
Baby will go to the Bridge, Friday, Jan 26.
Her family will lovingly but sadly end her long struggle.
Prayers for Baby, her family, and her friends.
Another post was started in honor of Baby, We Miss You - Memorials and Support Thread for Baby

Edited by author Thu Jan 25, '07 8:50pm PST

[notify]

Nikko

I like kisses!

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 7:01pm PST 
We are heartbroken for Baby and her family. Purrring with all our hearts.
[notify]

Tipperary

Partying at the- Bridge

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 7:04pm PST 
Baby and family were our first friends when we joined Catster. I know Baby has been suffering. I hope she will feel better at the Bridge. We will miss Baby cry
[notify]

Honey

Umbrella Girl

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 7:21pm PST 
We're so sorry Baby is going to the Bridge. But she will not be suffering anymore. Our purrs and mama's prayers for her family.
Honey, Mindy, Suki and Molly
[notify]

Lucky Boo,- Loved &- Missed

Mommy's Guardian- Angel

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 8:10pm PST 
Dearest Baby,

I am so sorry that you have to make your trip to the Bridge so soon. But please know that your journey is not reaching its conclusion but rather a new beginning. You will live furever at the Bridge, happy and healthy. No more Cancer to worry you. No more sickness, no more medications. Only happiness. You will be fine. One day you will see your pawrents again.

This old Boo is sending lots of *hugs* and *purrs* to you and your pawrents, Baby!

Please know that your pawrents are helping you go to the Bridge because of their deep love for you. I too am sick, and every day that passes my Mommy is grateful that I haven't had to go to the Bridge yet, but when my time comes, she too will be faced with the most difficult decision of her life. And she only wishes to be as strong as your pawrents so she will be able to make the same kind decision for me, when that day comes.

Love,
Lucky Boo

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 8:27pm PST 
This is Delyte & Stella. Baby, you were our friend, too, when we first came to Catster. We knew you were sick, but you seemed so vibrant and unwilling to go to the Bridge. Then there was your recovery of a few days ago, so miraculous! We are devastated that you will be leaving us tomorrow, and we grieve for your loss to us here. We know you will be happy and pain-free on the Bridge, but it is so hard on your family back here who will miss you so much, and so will we. Have a gentle trip, and all of the kitties will welcome you to the Bridge, all our kitties: the two kittens, Peri, Elektra, Silkie, Norah, Sarah and Chris, and our sweet doggie Trinket, too. Many meows and gentle headbonks to you and your bereaved family,

=^,,^= Delyte
~^,,^~ Stella
[notify]

Hunter

Poop Anarchist

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 8:36pm PST 
When i saw my mama was on Catster, i jumped up, and was able to read this thread. I've given Baby Rosettes and well wishes for the past couple of months, but now she won't need them anymore. She'll be a beautiful Angel Kitty looking down on all of us.
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 8:42pm PST 
Baby, we are keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. My sister Furie will be at the bridge waiting to play with you. You have know the love of a great family and know you will be able to watch over them.

Purrrrs, Diego & Lulu
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 9:37pm PST 
Baby and her family are in our thoughts and prayers as they face the hardest thing loving purrsons must do. We're purring strength for you to be brave and belive that Baby's spirit will be with you always -- until you meet again at the Bridge.

Purrs and Love
The A Team: Athena, Apollo and Aragorn

Biscuit- (Angel)

Guardian- Angel~23.8 Years- of Love

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 9:37pm PST 
Baby, I am sending purrrrrrrrs to your family. I know they will cherish this last day and so will you, and they understand that this is not the end, just like Lucky Boo explained. Its not "goodbye" but simply "see you later".

I am very excited about getting to meet you for REAL. Not over cyberspace but for real headbonks and stuff!!! My goodness, I have so much to do tonite! I want everything to be purrrrrrrfect!

I love you!
Biscuit
[notify]

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5