GO!

Another Beautiful Bridge Angel

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sassy

Yes! I am a- BratCat!

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 10:44am PST 
Mom lost another one of her beloved kitties yesterday. Little Buddy found life and breathing on earth just too hard to do anymore, so he made his way here to us.
He was almost 4 years old. Mom found him when he was just a few weeks old, in the parking lot of Penney's. He had been in the motor of a car and was all bunged up. He only had one lung and had a hard time breathing all his life.
He could never run and play, like a normal little kitten. Guess what? He is now running and playing his little heart out. Pepper and I have taught him how to climb trees and chase butterflies and lizards in the big meadow. He is having a ball, for the first time, ever.
Mom sure does miss him, as he loved her unconditionally, but she knows he is now a beautiful Angel and is healthy and can finally run and play. Pepper and I are taking very good care of him and all 3 of us are watching over Mom.
Mom wanted to ask if everycat would please have a moment of silence in honor of Little Buddy.
Thank you from the bottom of our kitty hearts.
Purrrrrrrs to all,
Sassy, Pepper and our newest little Angel, Little Buddy
[notify]

Gremlin- (Rainbow- Bridge)

The Cat is the- Center of All- Things

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 11:22am PST 
Awww, what a cute little fellow he is--he's even black with white whiskers and green eyes like Baby! She and I will help you look after him and show him the "ropes" here at the Bridge! Purrs, Gremlin
[notify]

Bootzie - **Rainbow- Bridge**

This Rainbow- kitty loves- Patches

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 11:46am PST 
Oh Sassy, I we all all so sorry to hear this. Little Buddy only had a short life on earth, but he so so lucky to be rescued into a wonderful and loving home. I am sure he is happy and carefree now and he has two beautiful lungs again. I will watch over him here as well.
We will keep your family in our thoughts, prayers and purrs.
Love, Bootzie, Fee, Mylo, Gysmo,and Kohl
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 12:44pm PST 
Purring for dear Buddy and family.

Ginger

velcro kitty

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 2:05pm PST 
We are Purring for dear Buddy! All of the Condiment Plus One Gang and the humans in our lives know how heartbreaking it is to lose a loved one. We are Purring and Praying for Buddy and for his family.

Love and Tears,
Purrs,
Pepper, Sugar, Spice, Ginger, Rascal, Pumpkin and Thistle -
the "Condiment plus one Gang" >@..@<

Also Mommy, Daddy and Auntie
[notify]

Sylvester&he- arts; - Rainbow Bri

The big black- and white fluffy- one.

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 2:24pm PST 
We are so sorry to hear about little Buddy. He was very lucky in having a wonderful life with a wonderful family even though it was too short. But now he is fit and well and doing all of the things that he couldn't do before.
We are all purring for him and for your mom and his family.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPURRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Callie (In- Loving- Memory)

My Angel in- Heaven

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 2:47pm PST 
Sassy, we are so sorry for your mommy and Buddy but he is here with all of us now enjoying the sunshine and butterflies. I saw you and Pepper with him before and will catch up with you all in a little while. He can now help us with the lemonade stand too if he wants to also, can't he?
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 6:53pm PST 
Thinking of your mom during this time. She saved Little Buddy and gave him a wonderful home. But it was time he left her to be with you and Pepper.

Lighting a candle tonight in memory of Little Buddy and purring loving thoughts to your mom.

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 6:54pm PST 
Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever.

Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 7:04pm PST 
Little Buddie was in good company when he was with your mom and he is once again, in good company, Sassy, with you and Pepper. She took care of him and now knows he is in good paws here at the Bridge with you.

*bows his head in a moment of silence*

Purrs of PEACE

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2