Do people give you a hard time?

Opie

Opie Dopie

Purred: Tue Apr 18, '06 8:12pm PST 
I am always getting teased, or have people give me a hard time about being a multi-cat family. I'm jokingly referred to as "the crazy cat lady" in my family.. and the tease my husband for "letting" me have more than a few cats.

Snookie

Dont- underestimate- the power of- 3legger!

Purred: Mon Apr 24, '06 4:38am PST 
Yes, me too! I have 11 cats! But if they only understood how I feel about my cats, they are like kids to me. My husband likes my cats. I guess I dont realize how many cats I have until I open can cat food! LOL

Edited by author Mon Apr 24, '06 4:39am PST

Snookie

Dont- underestimate- the power of- 3legger!

Purred: Mon Apr 24, '06 4:39am PST 
Yes, me too! But if they only understood how I feel about my cats, they are like kids to me. My husband likes my cats. I guess I dont realize how many cats I have until I open can cat food! LOL

Tigmut'hep

Tigmut'hep- requires worship

Purred: Tue May 2, '06 2:48am PST 
My human would have more cats if she could, she knows I like feline friends to play with and lifes a lot more fun here since Ramses came home with her last November! She says maybe one day she'll bring us home a little girl kitten if we promise to be good boys and treat her nice... smile

Donny the Astro-Kitty

My heart is- broke.

Purred: Thu Jun 1, '06 7:35pm PST 
We only have 3 cats, so most pple seem to be still ok with that. Although mommy is not one to let pple "give her a hard time"...she'd probably give it right back!!

Most pple however, are enchanted with all of us, and totally forget about the fact that there are a few of us!

Shadow

The Shadow

Purred: Sat Jun 10, '06 9:22am PST 
My mom gets a lot of flack from HER mother!This lady is a genuine,bona fide CAT HATER!This lady blames me and my two sisters for everything!Maggie especially gets blamed!Our mom stands up for us and she says that she will not get rid of us no matter what,but the Cat Hater(CH) says that we are going to the pound!How can you hate us adorable cats??

Skylar (10-26-99 to 7-23-10)

Cooking up- recipes in style

Purred: Thu Oct 26, '06 6:36pm PST 
When Mom & Dad's friends come over, the first response usually is, "You have HOW MANY cats?" There are only 4 of us, but a small house. We like it, but we trip over each other sometimes.

Violet

Red Hat Cat

Purred: Thu Oct 26, '06 7:13pm PST 
I think people give Daddy the hardest time. He always wanted a beagle, but since he has a small house (and with Mommy persuading him) he now has two permanent kitties and others as constant visitors. He's taken some flak from his own mother even, but when she saw how nice I was she quit making comments.