GO!

We Siberians are really smart.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

♥ Liliya Zimah Taiga

Lily Flower

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '08 4:19pm PST 
I've been caught doing some amazing things recently. I opened the latch on a small wooden box and managed to pick up my laser pointer from inside the box with my teeth. Well, it fell on the floor. I just sat there on the end table staring at it, until I decided I had to go get it. I jumped down from the table, picked up the laser pointer with my teeth, jumped back on the end table, dropped the laser pointer back in the box, and then I closed the lid. I figured out that I can't make this thing work without a human and the human can't find it if it's not in the box. Now, I just knock the entire box in the floor and bat it towards the human until they get the laser pointer out and play with me. What's a cat to do?kitty
[notify]