GO!

New and First Meezer-- Will she get along?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Akasha-Coco

Queen of- Heaven... until- subjects arrive

Purred: Fri Oct 15, '10 7:32am PST 
Hello! I'm very new here, and a girl just adopted me. I was with my previous owner the vast majority of my life, though I took to my new one at the shelter pretty well. I'm about to get surgery tomorrow morning, so I'm not going to be in my new home until tomorrow afternoon.

I was informed about another kitty, about 5 months old, that already lives there. I'm two and a half. Do you think we can get along? I used to live with two other cats and even a small dog!

I'm really stressing out!! Do you think I'll adjust ok? Will my new mama have to make any accommodations for me? Do you think she can handle my Siamese attitude?

--Akasha-Coco

(side note from mama: I know each kitty is it's own individual, but as a whole for the breed, is there anything I should know?)
[notify]