GO!

hmmmm ragdoll? maybe...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Satine

Purred: Tue Oct 14, '08 1:41pm PST 
Hi I am Satine. I was rescued from a house that had Persians, Siamses, and god knows what else that bred freely. My old owner said i am a ragdoll but im not to sure. Keep in mind i wasnt fed right, im not fixed and my fur wasnt kept up. (were going to chance ALL that) I have extra toes as well. My small size and lack of coat makes new meowy beleve im a mix. Im not even sure that mix contains ragdoll, but like she said before, the house had lots of purebreds who bred with whatever was there. What do you all think?
[notify]

Atrus

Fluff butt

Purred: Wed Oct 15, '08 3:42pm PST 
Some sort of mix, definitely. Some bit of ragdoll probably in there somewhere, at some point. I doubt any of the cats in the home were purebred to begin with. People who have like 60 cats living in those sorts of conditions don't tend to have pets worth thousands of dollars.
[notify]

Satine

Purred: Wed Oct 15, '08 6:42pm PST 
she once bred persians, siamses and ragdolls but it got out of hand. i know this to be true, i saw the intact purebreds myself. Im sure she is a mix but i wonder of which ones.
[notify]

Atrus

Fluff butt

Purred: Wed Oct 15, '08 7:54pm PST 
I would say strongly Ragdoll. Definitely not Persian with the face/body shape. Maybe some Siamese with the face shape but it's hard with the fluff to tell. Out of the three breeds, I would say Ragdoll is represented most strongly.
[notify]